Chapter Two

Louis’ pov: It was Monday morning and I was absolutely dreading it. After Harry left me on the street, I went back to my house and Zayn questioned me. Finally I admitted to what happened and he shook his head and walked away from me. I hated disappointing him. I tried calling Harry the next day, but he sent it to voice mail. Which at that moment I was thankful for because I wasn't sure what I would say in the first place. However, we haven't seen each other since the incident and now I can only imagine how awkward this interview might be. Today we are on the Ellen show, so we have to sit there and pretend we are as close as two costars could be.

I was sat backstage, getting my makeup finished up and waiting for Harry to come in. He was across the hall getting his hair and makeup done as well. We are on in ten and Zayn said he would bring Harry in soon, to talk to both of us.

“All set,” my makeup artist, Bree, smiled. I thanked her just as the door opened and Zayn came in with Harry and a blonde boy.

“Louis, this his Harry’s manager Niall Horan.” I went wide eyed and looked at him. Niall was a very famous manager. I hurried forward and shook his hand.

“It's nice to meet you sir,” I smiled.

“Please, call me Niall. Great to meet you Louis, Harry tells me you're very nice,” he smiled back. I looked over at Harry who was talking to Zayn and nodding. I can't believe he didn't tell Niall about our differences. Maybe I need to check myself. This boy is two years younger then me, he isn't suppose to be the more mature one. Then again, I guess fatherhood would do that to someone. I bit my lip and watched as Zayn and Harry came over to us.

“Okay, so Ellen is just going to ask questions, she has some surprises. You won't be on too long. Remember to say little about the movie, don't give too much away. Smile and be nice,” Zayn said emphasizing the last part to me. We nodded and walked back stage.

“I have two very good looking boys here today to discuss their new movie in the making. Lets welcome Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles!” Ellen announced and Harry and I walked out. The crowd was cheering and clapping, as we waved. We reached Ellen and both kissed her cheek before taking our seats on the couch.

“Welcome boys!”

“Hi! We’re glad to be here,” Harry smiled. He was sat closest to Ellen.

“Yeah, you're finally back. It's been over a year since you've been here. Great to have you back!” She told him.

“Thank you,” Harry smiled.

 “Louis, you haven't been here in a while either, too busy for me?” she smirked.

“Yeah, kind of,” I smiled. We could always joke around with each other.

“Figures, I've always liked Harry more anyways,” she joked.

“It's the accent,” I nodded. We all laughed and then she asked about the movie.

 "Okay so the most important question everyone wants to know," Ellen smirked. 

"Yes?" Harry asked wearily. 

"Will there be a sex scene between you two?" Harry went wide eyed and I just chuckled. 

"I sure hope so," I decided to say. Harry look at me surprised, but I just sent him a wink. 

"Don't we all!" Ellen laughed, "I see you already have some chemistry?" 

"Its really hard not to love the dimples and curls," I nodded and pinched Harry's cheek. Harry swatted my hand away and chuckled, shaking his head. 

"He is a pain, but the American accent is hot," Harry shrugged. The audience laughed and I smiled. 

"I have a feeling there will be sex scenes we won't get to see," Ellen joked. Harry choked as he chose that second to take a sip out of the water sitting in front of us. "Now, now. Louis, last time you were here I scared you."