Chapter Thirteen

Louis' POV: (Two weeks later)

I was sitting on the porch on the phone with my mom. I have been dodging her calls since I've been with Harry because I know she has a lot of questions and I haven't been ready to answer them until now.

"And you're serious about this this time?" she asks.

"Yes mom, very," I chuckled. I've been known for struggling to stay serious in my relationships, but Harry is different. I'm not only playing the boyfriend role, but the father role. I don't have it in me to break two hearts at once, especially since my would break too.

"Louis? We're back!" Harry calls.

"I have to go mom, Harry just got back," I explain. I promise not to ignore her again before hanging up. When I walk back into the room Olivia is on the bed already passed out and Harry is standing, typing on his phone.

"Hey baby, did you get it?" I asked. He looked up from his phone and nodded.

"Yeah, they apologized for the mix up, I'm just glad she got it back." I nodded and leaned up giving him a kiss before taking a seat at the edge of the bed. He had taken Olivia back to the hospital to get the necklace. I had called them yesterday to see if they could find it and they had.

"How's your mum?" he asked.

"She's good. She wants to come out here and meet you guys," I explained.

"She should. I'll fly my mum here too so they can meet as well," he suggested. I nodded at the idea and watched him type on his phone some more.

"Who are you texting?" I decided to ask.

"Liam, he's trying to come and apologize, but I told him today's not the day to do so."

"Two weeks later and he's just now asking?"

"He contacted me earlier, but I told him no as well." He explained before his phone started to ring. He answered it and walked out onto the porch.

"Can we have pizza for dinner?" Olivia asked, frightening me. I didn't know she was awake.

"Sure princess, what kind?"

"Buffalo chicken," she decided. I nodded and pulled out my phone to order. I was hungry now and it was getting late.

By the time Harry came back in it was a half hour later and Olivia and I were eating. When I asked who called I only received a shrug. Apparently we keep secrets now then?

A/N: short I know:(