Chapter Fifteen

A/N: This chapter is actually decently long! Yayyyy I'm actually excited for this update so enjoy. Please

Louis' pov:

"And why can't I?"

"Because I said no," Harry explained. I was in the car with them, driving while Harry was next to me and Liv was pouting in the back.

"Well it's not your house, so technically you don't have the say," she pointed out.

"Olivia," Harry sighed, "I still said no."

"What do you say papa?" She asked.

"Me and your father will talk about it later."

"Fine," she pouted. I chuckled and looked over at Harry. He wasn't amused either. I reached over and took his hand in mine and gave him a small smile when he looked at me. Him and Olivia were discussing if she was allowed to paint her room at my house. I wouldn't mind, but Harry is against the idea so I'm not going to tell her it's fine until I talk to him privately. I want her to feel at home.

"Can we stop for dinner?" He asked me.

"Buffet sound good?" I asked and he nodded. I gave his hand a squeeze and turned into the parking lot of the restaurant. "The paps followed," I told him as I parked. He looked in the mirror and watched them climb out of their vans.

"Let's hurry and get inside, okay Livia?" He asked. She agreed and unbuckled. I climbed out and locked the doors before walking to Harry and taking his hand. Olivia skipped in front of us, beating us inside. The paps stayed a fair distance away which was nice. They probably had no questions, they just wanted the pictures. We paid and then went into the room to get our food and sit. Olivia sat alone across from Harry and I, happily eating off her plate full of random food.

"Can we get a kitty papa?"

"I don't know babe," I chuckled.

~~

"We should probably take a stop at IKEA or something," I told Harry. We were in my kitchen standing opposite of each other, and Olivia was walking around the house looking at everything.

"What for?"

"Olivia's room," I explained.

"I said no to painting it," he mumbled defensively.

"I meant for new furniture. The room is more for an adult then a child. She can decorate it herself, and I wouldn't mind her painting it. I own the house," I point out.

"Why?" He asked. I looked at him confused,

"Why what?"

"Why would she need new furniture? You don't have to spoil her. She doesn't need everything she wants. Next you are going to tell me we are stopping at the pet shop for a cat," he groaned.

"I always wanted a cat," I shrugged. He gave me a look,

"Don't do that. I'm serious. I don't spoil her and that's what you do."

"I'm not spoiling her. I just want her to have a room here that makes her feel at home," I explained.

"And then what happens when we break up?" I looked at him for a minute.

"Is that something that you do? Expect us to break up? Wait for the "inevitable"? Cause this is the second time this week that you voiced me not being in the picture. Is that what you want? Is there something I should know, Harry? Do you want to break up?" I hissed.

"No! No, I just-"

"Daddy? Papa?" Olivia asked walking into the kitchen.

"Yes baby, hi," Harry sighed and picked her up when she walked over to him.