Chapter Four

Harry’s pov:

        “You brought her?” Niall asked as he hurried next to me as I walked into the studio. Olivia was in my arms, sitting on my hip and laying her head on my shoulder.

“Yes, where else would she go? I don't have a babysitter here Niall,” I pointed out.

“I know, I shouldn't be surprised. Hi sweetheart,” he smiled at his goddaughter.

“Hi Uncle Niall,” she smiled brightly.

“You’re five now right? Aren't you too old to be carried?” he teased. I could imagine the pout she was giving him.

“Nooo, daddy will carry me until I'm fifty. Won't you daddy?”

“Sure baby, but I might drop you by then,” I chuckled and set her feet on the ground. She laughed and grabbed Niall’s hand and skipped next to him as he pulled her to the dessert table. Barely eight in the morning and he is going to let her eat chips and cookies, what an Uncle. I chuckled and turned to find Lou waving me over, ready to start my hair and makeup. I walked over but before I reached her Louis slid in front of me and looked up to me.

“Hi,” he said quietly. I could hear the nervousness in his voice which made me feel bad.

“Hi,” I said back and added a light smile.

“I wanted to say sorry. I had no right reprimanding you and your parenting. It wasn't my intention at all, but I did, so I'm sorry,” he explained. I shook my head,

“I was being stupid. I shouldn't have yelled at you, you were trying to help. Don't even worry about it.”

“So we are good?” he asked hopefully.

“Absolutely,” I smiled.

“Good, or else our first kissing scene would have been really awkward today!”

“Kissing scene?” I went wide eyed and followed after him as he turned and walked away from me. “It's the first day!”

“Oh Harry, don't sound so sad to be kissing me. You should feel privileged, your lips are kissing the one and only Louis Tomlinson’s,” he smirked and looked behind him to me. I laughed and shook my head,

“It's an honor to kiss me Louis.”

“Mm, I'll make sure to wear extra chap stick then sir Styles,” he said in a posh voice.

“As you should,” I nodded with a ‘hmph’ and winked. We both laughed but I got pulled away by Lou.

“Honest Harry, you can flirt later, let me do your hair!” she whined and sat me in the movie seat.

“Wasn't flirting,” I pouted.

“Sure you weren't,” she nodded. I sent daggers to her through the mirror which only made her laugh.

“Daddy!” Olivia ran over to me.

“Yes love?”

“Niall is going to drive around on the golf car and said I can ride with him and yell, please can I?”

“Niall, please be careful okay?” I told the boy who followed my five year old to me.

“Of course father,” he smirked and picked her up, walking away.

“Sometimes I forget that he is actually your manager,” Lou chuckles.

“I forget every day,” I agreed.

~~~

“Scene 3, first kiss, annddd action!” they called.

“Luke! Luke! Please wait!” Louis or Jamison called. I turned and looked at him surprised,

“you followed me?”

“You didn't even say bye,” Louis pouted.