Chapter Three

A/N: Its been sooo long! I'm so sorry! Here it is, and its short, but I know what the next chapter will be like so that chapter should be up a lot quicker then this one. Enjoy and please give feedback?? Have a safe and happy Halloween(: xx

Louis’ pov: I woke up to the sound of an alarm going off. At first I was confused because I didn't remember setting an alarm, but it all came to me when I realised I was on a couch and a body was getting up from the other side. I kept my eyes shut, not exactly sure what to do. I fell asleep at Harry’s, well in his hotel room and this is probably more awkward then the walk of shame. I listened to his footsteps as he walked by me and then stopped. I was almost curious enough to open my eyes and see if he was watching me.

Before I could, his steps got louder as he hurried away. I listened closely,

“Olivia Nicole-Rose Styles, get your bum out here right now!” he hissed. I was beyond confused now. It was the arse crack of dawn and he already was angry with his daughter for some reason? Maybe I could slip out the door right now, but f I get caught it would be major awkward. We suppose to film our first scene in less than four hours, I don't want to make it more awkward. I heard footsteps coming back to where I was and quickly fixed my face to look as if I was asleep still.

“Did you do this?” Harry hissed. It stayed silent for a minute, but I could feel both Harry and Oliva standing right next to me. “Olivia!”

“Yes daddy. I did it,” his daughter mumbled.

“Why? Did he tell you, you could?” Harry then asked.

“No, but daddy! You both fell asleep during the movie and I was bored and-”

“Olivia! I don't care. That was bad, you know better!” I finally decided to open my eyes to see what was going on. I went the whole five yards and “fluttered” my eyes open to make it seem I had just woken. I was face to face with Harry and Olivia. She was standing next to her dad who was crouched down. Her face had tears rolling down her cheeks and I felt a little bad for her.

“Hi, sorry to wake you,” Harry said softly.

“It's fine. Is something wrong?” I asked.

“Why don't you tell him Olivia,” Harry instructed.

“I'm sorry,” she choked out.

“It's fine, I don't know what, but it's fine,” I was quick to reassure.

“She painted your nails while you were asleep,” Harry explains.

“Oh,” I mumbled stupidly and lifted my hand to my face. My nails where a bright vibrant purple. “They look good,” I shrugged trying to get Olivia to laugh. She let out a smile and tried blocking it from Harry.

“It wasn't right either way,” Harry cut in.

“Honest Harry, she's fine,” I explained and sat up. He stood as I did and shook his head.

“Go get ready Olivia, we are leaving soon,” he instructed. Olivia is quick to rush off, rubbing at her face. Harry stands above me and crosses his arms,

“I don't want you telling my daughter that something I said wasn't okay; is okay,” he hissed. I stood up and looked at him,

“sorry, I just really didn't mind and I didn't like seeing her cry,” I explained.

“And you think I do!?” he snapped. He stepped away from me so we weren't so close together and I shook my head.

“No! No, I just-it's not that big of a deal. You pick and choose your battles,” I shrugged.

“Yes you do. Olivia rarely gets yelled at, so I yelled at her. I never thought I would be taking parenting advice from someone who just so happens to not be a parent!” he scoffed.

“I may not be a dad, but I have five younger sisters and a younger brother. I know what I'm talking about,” I explained.

“You have got to be kidding me! Well I'll make sure to always come to you for parenting advice about my daughter!” he snapped and turned away.