Chapter Seven

Louis’ pov: I felt someone poking my cheek and I almost swung my leg out to kick them, but thought better. I peeled open my eyes and was faced with Olivia, not Zayn. Good thing I didn't kick.

“Hey princess,” I smile tiredly. Her hair was pulled up into a ponytail so it was out of her face and she was still in her nightgown. She was pale and her nose was red and the bags under her eyes were visible. I turned a bit to see if Harry was next to me still. He isn't.

“Daddy is cooking breakfiss and says you were here and I could come see you,” she explains.

“Oh so he told you to poke me until I woke up?” I asked and scooped her up. She giggled and shook her head.

“Course not. He said jump on the bed until you wake!”

“No!” I gasped. She laughed brightly and laid on my chest, putting her face in my neck.

“How are you feeling love?” I asked and pulled the blanket up over her.

“Sick,” she mumbled.

“I'm sorry Liv, still look beautiful,” I promised.

“Love you Lou,” she whispered.

“I love you too princess.” I turned my chin so I could kiss her head. We stayed quiet then and I spent the few minutes rubbing her back. I sighed and opened my eyes looking at the doorway. Harry was leaning against it and smiled when he saw me awake.

“Hi,” I smiled and whispered not sure if Olivia was asleep or not.

“Breakfast is done,” he smiled. I was more excited then I should me. I carefully got up and laid Olivia down on the bed. She woke immediately,

“where are you going?” I looked at her surprised by her frightened tone.

“I'm going to eat some breakfast. Want some or do you want to sleep?” I asked softly and rubbed her stomach.

“Go with you,” she explained and lifted her arms up. I hoisted her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms under her bum and carried her. Harry was still in the doorway so I stopped in front of him and leaned up; pecking his lips.

“Morning babe,” I smiled and walked into the kitchen. The counter was loaded with different breakfast foods making my stomach growl. “This looks so good!”

“I made waffles, bacon, eggs, fruit salad, hashbrowns, sausage, toast, and granola with yogurt,” Harry smiled.

“What are you feeding my whole family, go-shh,” I corrected since Olivia was in my arms.

“Just eat,” he laughed and handed me a plate. “Liv, baby, are you hungry?”

“No daddy,” she answered. I bounced her a bit before setting my plate down and adding some eggs to it with one hand.

“You should eat something love, just a little. It helps when you’re sick. You can eat off my plate,” I tell her and she nods. I fill it with eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, and two waffles. I join Harry at the table and sit across from him. Liv sits on my lap and I keep my arm wrapped around her while I talk to Harry. I feed her bites of my eggs and toast and she eats a full waffle but she doesn't want any meat.

“I need to go to the store and pick some things up. Would you mind staying here with her?” he asks as we finish. I shake my head,

“course not, but I can run to the store. You stay with her. Just make me a list or tell me what you want and I'll go.”