6- Swordsmen Accompanying a Demon

Above is a really poor sketch of Sakura's demon slayer uniform. I'm sorry, I'm not good at drawing. I've got nothing to prove for the A I got in art.

Sakura and Tanjiro both get ready for their mission as they change into their demon slayer uniforms. Sakura ties her hair up in a high messy ponytail as she then moves to flatten down her uniform. Her uniform consists of a white V-neck sleeveless small button up tie up bottom cropped blouse, a black V-neck sleeveless cropped demon slayer top, a black high waisted zip up back pleated mid thigh high skirt, some white knee high socks with the appropriate footwear. She walks out of her and Nezuko's shared room as she meets Tanjiro in the main area of Urokodaki's cabin, as she smiles seeing Tanjiro wear his green and black checkered kimono over his uniform. Sakura walks to the cupboard and she pulls out her own kimono.

(Pictured above)

(Pictured above)

"This is the first time I've ever seen you in your demon slayer uniform" Tanjiro says as he looks at her.

"I don't really like to show off the fact that I'm a demon slayer so I only wear my uniform when I'm travelling to a mission site or when I am on mission" Sakura says as she walks to him and she adjusts his collar for him.

"Have the two of you gotten changed yet?" Urokodaki questions as the two of them walk to him and they kneel down in front of him.

Nezuko slides open the door to her and Sakura's shared bedroom as she lays down on the ground, looking out at the three of them.

"Now that you're starting out in the demon slayer corps Tanjiro, I'd like to explain a few things to you" Urokodaki says as Tanjiro nods, "the uniform that you and Sakura are wearing right now is made of a special kind of fibre. It's quite breathable but it repels moisture and it won't burn easily either. A low level demon's talons or fangs wouldn't even penetrate it. And about the nichirin sword you now carry, it changes colour depending on the user and each hue has unique properties. For example, Sakura's blade is pure white which means it always creates clean cuts and rarely misses. Since not many people end up with black blades, not much is known about them. It's rumoured that those who wield a black blade never get far in this career".

"I don't know how well I'll do in the demon slayer corps, but I'm going to turn Nezuko back into a human no matter what" Tanjiro says confidently with a smile on his face.

"That's right, we'll do whatever it takes" Sakura says as she holds his hand and gives a reassuring squeeze.

"I have full faith in two of your's abilities to make that happen" Urokodaki says as he turns around a picks up a brown wooden box, "there's one more thing here for you and your sister, Tanjiro. It's a box for you to carry Nezuko in during the day. It's built out of an extremely light wood called cloud mist pine. I coated it with rock lacquer to reinforce its exterior and to make it even more durable. Here".

"Thank you, Urokodaki-san" Tanjiro says as he takes the box from him, "wow, it's so light, just like you said".

Tanjiro passes the box to Sakura who places the box down in front of Nezuko and she flips the lock, opening the door to the box. Nezuko peeks her head in before she rushes under the bedding and puts herself at the other side of the room.