7- Muzan Kibutsuji

Nezuko tries to land the kick on the demon but the demon sinks underground again.

"Nezuko, calm down. Come back to me!" Tanjiro orders Nezuko as she turns around and she starts to run back to him.

All of a sudden, a demon comes from the ground and tries to grab Nezuko, but Nezuko simply flips over the demon and lands on the other side of the hole, walking over to Tanjiro and Sakura. Tanjiro and the man watch Nezuko in shock, "well done Nezuko, you did a good job" Sakura praises as she pats Nezuko's head.

"Sakura-san, I can't focus my attacks" Tanjiro says as he looks down.

"Don't worry Tanjiro, everything is going to be okay" Sakura says as she puts a hand on his shoulder, "Nezuko, take the man and the girl to safe area. Protect them until either myself or Tanjiro come and get you. Tanjiro, take the two who have just gone underwater. Your attacks will work more efficiently underwater. I'll handle the main man on the ground".

"Right!" Tanjiro says as Nezuko grabs the man's wrist and starts to run away with the man and the girl.

Tanjiro jumps into the hole that the demon made and goes underwater as Sakura stares at the demon on the surface. Sakura starts to fight the demon on the surface and he's a good fighter.

"I'm guessing you've had a large amount of Muzan's blood" Sakura says, "not enough to be a twelve kizuki though".

"How do you know about the twelve kizuki?" the demon questions.

"I know everything about Muzan Kibutsuji and his demons. I can also tell when someone isn't cut out to be a member of the twelve kizuki as well" Sakura taunts.

"Shut up!" the demon yells as he goes to attack her.

Sakura is quick with her attacks and continues to slice the demon's body.

"I'll give it to you, you know how to guard your neck" Sakura says as the demon holds the back of his neck.

"I'm not an idiot" the demon retorts.

"I beg to differ" Sakura says as slices its arms off and goes for its neck.

The demon quickly regenerates its arms and goes to stab Sakura when Nezuko comes and kicks the demon, throwing it back a few feet.

"Nezuko!" Sakura says in shock as Nezuko stands in front of her.

Nezuko and the demon start to fight in hand to hand combat as Sakura just watches in awe. The demon goes to stab Nezuko is the face, "don't you dare touch my little sister!" Tanjiro yells as he jumps from the water, cutting the demon's arms straight off.

Sakura steps back in shock as the demon falls to the ground and pushes itself into the wall behind it.

"You give off the scent of rotten oil, it's a horrible smell. How many people have you killed?" Tanjiro asks as he walks towards the demon.

"If women live any longer than the age of 16, they turn ugly and taste like crap. I killed them for their own good, they should be thankful to us demons" the demon says as Sakura bends down, taking out her dagger and slicing straight through its mouth.

"You're going to tell me everything you know about Muzan Kibutsuji" Tanjiro says as Sakura takes a step back, Tanjiro putting his sword to the demon's neck.

The demon freezes up in fear as Sakura holds Tanjiro's wrist, "you won't get any information out of him" Sakura says as Tanjiro looks at her, "demon's who aren't of an upper rank are forbidden to speak of Muzan to anyone".

Tanjiro shuts his eyes as he cuts the demon's head straight off. Tanjiro puts Nezuko back into her box as the demon disintegrates, the two of them praying for the demon to have a peaceful life in their next one. Nezuko leads Tanjiro and Sakura around the corner as they find the man sat down on the ground, the girl cradled in his arms.