13- The House With The Wisteria Crest

Tanjiro lands a punch on Inosuke as Sakura hears something break inside of Inosuke.

"Yah! Did his bones break?" Zenitsu asks as Inosuke stumbles away from him.

Sakura runs over to Zenitsu and kneels down in front of him, "Zenitsu-kun, are you okay?".

"I couldn't see that boar-headed asshole ruin something that Tanjiro held so closely" Zenitsu says as Sakura helps him sit up.

"You truly have a pure heart Zenitsu-kun. I'm sure you knew that there was a demon inside of the box, yet you protected it" Sakura says as she helps him stand up, "go and stand with the kids".

Zenitsu nods as he makes his way over to the children, standing next to Shoichi.

"Aren't you a member of the demon slayer corps? Why don't you understand why Zenitsu refuses to raise his sword to you? It's taboo for demon slayers to raise their swords against one another without good reason. You just gave Zenitsu a one sided beatdown. If you find that fun, you're the lowest of the low" Tanjiro spits.

Inosuke who is now laid on the ground laughs menacingly, "is that so? Oh, that's why! That's my bad then. Instead, we should fight barehanded" Inosuke says as he stands up.

"Inosuke, stop!" Sakura yells as Inosuke looks at her.

"Come to think of it, you raised your sword to me earlier!" Inosuke says calling Sakura out.

"That's because I knew I could beat you" Sakura says trying not to sound rude.

"Don't think of me as a weakling!" Inosuke yells as he points at her.

"If you stop now, I'll train you as one of my Tsuguko and you can become stronger" Sakura says calmly as Inosuke gasps.

Tanjiro gets caught off guard as Inosuke stares at Sakura, small white balls floating out from his head before he shakes his head, the balls disappearing, "shut up!" Inosuke yells as he goes back to glaring at Tanjiro.

Inosuke runs at Tanjiro quickly, "we shouldn't be fighting period!" Tanjiro says as he tries to dodge Inosuke's attacks.

Inosuke lands a punch on Tanjiro and punches two more times but Tanjiro manages to dodge this time, "fighting barehanded like this still doesn't make it right" Tanjiro tries to explain.

Inosuke tries to land an uppercut on Tanjiro but Tanjiro jumps back. Inosuke tries to kick Tanjiro but Tanjiro ducks.

"Listen to me!" Tanjiro yells as Inosuke jumps on Tanjiro and tries to bring him down but Tanjiro grabs him and throws him to the ground.

Inosuke lands and swings his legs but Tanjiro dodges. Inosuke runs backwards and kicks off of a tree as he practically flies towards Tanjiro. He flips in mid air and kicks Tanjiro in his legs, making Tanjiro fall backwards. Tanjiro goes to kick Inosuke but Inosuke bends backwards and then stands straight up, his face a centimetres from Tanjiro's. Inosuke then punches Tanjiro and Tanjiro launches himself at Inosuke.

"Isn't Tanjiro running afoul of the taboo himself?" Zenitsu asks as he looks at Sakura.

"I'll allow it" Sakura says as she holds a cloth to Zenitsu's nose to stop his nosebleed.

Inosuke jumps towards Tanjiro and kicks him to the ground. Tanjiro gets back up and headbutts Inosuke lightly, not enough to cause the normal amount of damage. Inosuke ducks down and swipes his leg at Tanjiro's knocking him down again. Tanjiro gets back up as Inosuke headbutts him in the chest, landing two more punches. Tanjiro tries to land a kick but Inosuke ducks, punching him in the stomach.

Inosuke's attacks are strangely low, he seems to be fighting like an actual boar.

Tanjiro tells himself.