You shouldn't be here

Pov: T/n
I start my day, another day just like everyone else,"hopefully today's goal is interesting" I think before I get out of my bed to enlist, I check the offers I've been made and my goals, It took me a while to raise up, but in the end I accept one, they paid me a good amount of money and the goal was a slum mobster, I take my stuff and I'm leaving, When I leave my building I can only see the bad part of the city, of course someone like me cannot be living in the city centre.

I track the location of the target, now known as "Leon" and discover it is in a bar.
And as you could have deduced, I'm a hit man, of course I have my principles:
1-Do not kill children.
2-Do not kill helpless.
3-Do not kill insolent people or I do not believe they deserve it.

I prepare with a sniper at a considerable distance and wait for him to come out so as not to involve other people.

I don't take much so I could eliminate it fast, the problems start when I get back to my "house," as I see several overwatch members, such as McCree, Genji, Lucio, D.va and some other agents, as I enter.

McCree: To the ground and hands over your head.

He said with his typical pure in his mouth
There was no point trying to escape so I did what I was ordered, I thought they were surprised to see that, maybe they expected resistance, but I am not so dumb as to face overwatch.

They handcuffed me and put me in a truck along with McCree and Genji, on the way I asked them directly if I would get killed, Genji was the first to answer:

Genji: If you cooperate we will not have to.

"Cooperate"? What does that mean? They want me for something? Or it's just so it's not to scare me before time.

"I will be in jail?" I asked again.

This time there was no answer, so I preferred to keep quiet what was left of the trip.

After about an hour we stop, get out of the truck and I can see all the overwatch facilities, I even saw Tracer walking around!!
After walking a little we got to a room where they are, Jack Morrison (Soldier 76), Winston and Gabriel Reyes (In this story he didn't become part of Talon but if he has his Reaper skills).

The three of them stay watching me and I get even more nervous than I was already, the first to get up is Jack, walk to me and say:

Jack:Sorry how to bring you, but we know you can be lethal and we prefer not to take risks.

I decided not to respond and wait for them to say something important
Before Jack could keep talking, Reaper got up and told me straight.

Reaper (Gabriel): We want you to get overwatch.

Now I understood everything, but... if he didn't accept, he'd die?
I just had to accept, although I didn't complain either, it could be an interesting experience, killing enemies, meeting new people, maybe I have a better room, hopefully my days won't be all the same.

T/n: I accept, but first I have some questions...

Nobody said anything, so I went on.

T/n:...number one, will I be able to kill?

Winston: Overall, yeah, but you'll have to axep if you can't kill someone.

T/n: I'll have some payment or...

Winston: We'll pay you, but you're also going to live here in the overwatch facilities for free, so will the food and all sectors will be open to you.

That convinced me the truth quite a lot.

T/n: Number three will all missions be teamed?

Winston: Most of them, as you are clearly someone specializing in killing, we will assign you a tank and someone for quartz.

T/n: No further questions, thank you for answering.

Jack: Perfect, then McCree will show you your room.

I followed McCree to an area with 3 rooms, asked him who they were and he replied kindly to me.

McCree: The one on the right, it's my room, the one on the left is the newly entered, I've been fura for a while so I don't know him.

I thanked him for the information and then he left.

When I saw a pretty big room, even though I only had one bed and a mirror, I didn't think to ask about the room, I guess then I'll ask what so many changes I can make.

I decided to see all the facilities and there I met several members including Lucio and McCree with whom I get along pretty well from the beginning, leaving out that McCree I'm in a gun and then I'm kidnapping.

Then I arrived at the lunch area where McCree met the other members who were there, there I discovered who was the new one admitted, though...I would have preferred not to.

Her name was Kiriko, she stayed seeing me for a while, with an expression between angry and confused, I wanted to run but a part of me told me not to, derrepent Kiriko teletransported to me and hit me.

Maybe i deserved it.

Then he started crying, and he asked me:

Kiriko: How are you here?

Just look at her, so I decided to explain everything...