I'm dead?

Time skip 2 weeks

Pov: Narrator

Y/N had been in a coma for 2 weeks, the risk of death was almost nil, but the damage to the lung and some other organs had been severe anyway.

He had already been checked out by Dr. Ziegler also known as Mercy, and she concluded that they could only wait for him to wake up.

Kiriko had those dreams again in which Y/n returned, but everything turned into a nightmare as soon as she woke up, because she was alone again, of course she had the other members of overwatch, but they couldn't be compared to Y/n.

Pov: Kiriko

Today I also went to visit Y/n at the hospital, I always tell him about my days or what I have seen in a series, I don't know if he listened to me, but if he listens to me then at least I can entertain him for a few moments of the day.

Pov: Mercy

I was in the medical room checking McCree for a bullet in the shoulder, nothing serious, when I finished I started to hear something moving in the rooms of the gurneys, when I came in I saw Y/n convulsed, I quickly called Jack, Gabriel, Winston and also to Kiriko in case the worst happened, when Jack and Gabriel arrived they held him to the stretcher, and Winston was taking the readings monitoring the pulsations, little by little Y/n began to relax which calmed us all down, but when he stopped for complete came the worst.

Pov: Narrator

Only silence was heard, between that deafening beep that everyone knew, either from the internet, or from having heard it before, her heart had stopped beating.

Mercy fell to the ground, she felt that she had failed as an overwatch medic, while Winston comforted her, Jack sat on another stretcher nearby while holding his head in frustration, Gabriel just watched, he was not someone very sentimental, but he still felt the discomfort that everyone felt.

Kiriko was the most affected, she cried as she hugged what was left of her friend / crush on her.

In Y/n's head (2 days before)

I can't move or feel anything, but I can hear everything, I know about my situation, from what I've heard I'll be fine, but I don't know when I wake up, it's very boring to be here, if it wasn't for the fact that I can hear all the doctor's conversations Ziegler, with other patients, or with Genji.

I'm sure those two are up to something, I don't think friends treat each other like that, at least they don't treat me like that...
Ah yes, I don't have any friends, but Kiriko doesn't treat me like that.

Anyway, they can't sue me for listening to everything, it's not like I can control it, it's his fault for talking so close to someone in a coma.

Even so, listening to Genji and Mercy talk and treat each other in such a loving and united way, makes me feel alone, I can't ask for much either, my appearance is not the best, but at least I have more friends, I wouldn't complain about a girlfriend but that one either. It's asking too much, maybe I should ask McCree or Genji for advice on getting a girlfriend, I've heard they're pretty popular (Y/n too but he doesn't know).

Another thing that has helped me not to go crazy is all of Kiriko's stories, she always talks to me about her day or things she sees on the internet, I understand that she does it so I don't feel alone or to entertain myself but I feel like I only make her lose the time, anyway I'm going to thank you very much when I wake up.

In Y/n's head (20 minutes before)

Another day like that, listening to Mercy and McCree's conversation, I found out that McCree also knows about Mercy and Genji, I'm happy for them, then I hear that they start to say goodbye, it means that I'm going to get bored for a while.

Hopefully someone gets hurt, well no, someone better come talk to Mercy, it's less worrying.

Suddenly I started to feel pain, it was a very strong pain in my whole body, I felt like I couldn't breathe again and I could feel my body moving, I didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing, I decided that it was more likely something bad , I could hear Mercy's screams, then more people came in, according to Mercy, I... Was I confused?

I felt that they held me against the stretcher, at least I could feel something now, right?

Little by little I stopped feeling pain, I tried to think of a reason but I couldn't think straight anymore, was I dying?
Little by little I felt that I couldn't do anything anymore, I could feel the spirit of the snake traveling through my body.

Was I going to leave my body?  What happened to the spirits when someone died, do they leave the body?  Or do they die too?  Can a spirit die?
But I didn't feel the spirit leave,
he was outside, but not away.

Suddenly I felt heat, arms covering my body, they were thin, a woman?  What woman would hug me?  Would a woman hug me?  Kiriko, maybe it's her.

But it wasn't just the warmth of her embrace, I felt like something was covering my body.
Maybe it's the blanket they put on the dead.  Honestly I was expecting something more emotional.

In the outside world

Pov: narrator

Everyone saw how a purple cloak covered Y/n's body, it confused Mercy a bit, although not so much, since she had cared for all kinds of people with different abilities, the others understood because they had studied Y/n's abilities when they recruited him, when Kiriko hugged him, a light blue cloak covered Y/n, until they joined not only the spirits but now there was a cloak of a color between light blue and purple.

After a few seconds, Y/n finally opened his eyes, it felt like nothing had happened to him, he was in perfect health, the cloak had already disappeared and Kiriko was still hugging him, but everyone was looking at him, one of the things that Y/n's least favorite was being the center of attention

So he could only do one thing: run, and he did, he ran out of the medical room, he had so much energy that he needed to spend it on something and he knew exactly what...