What happened?

12 years ago

T/n Riuzaki, part of one of the secondary branches of the Shimada clan, born in a wealthy family, specializing in the management of katana and kunais.

He was a very happy and quiet child, he was very smart, so he didn't make it difficult for him to school, plus he tried very hard to train to make his parents proud of him, well, While his parents are kind and loving to him, he seems never to be satisfied with his efforts.

But that doesn't stop him from continuing to do what he likes, it's not very social, so he only has one friend: Kiriko Yamagami, which is 1 year better than he, They always spend time together and take care of each other, from time to time Kiriko's mother helps T/n train and improve her style with the Katana.

One day Kiriko and T/n were training Kiriko showed her her ability "Kitsune Rush" (Kiriko Ultimate) so I tried, although I only managed to appear a purple flash of her hands. But at least that meant he could at some point use that skill if he trained enough.

6 months later

Kiriko and T/n were in a forest, as she wanted to show something to Kiriko, it was her own skill, a purple snake the size of the Shimada dragon, energy-bounded capable of creating kunais to attack enemies, He could control that snake, so he just had to direct the snake to his target to hit him with the kunais.

Besides that the snake alone was already doing enough damage, so much of the forest in which they were destroyed.

Not even T/n knew the power of his own skill as he wanted to use it completely for the first time when he was with Kiriko, The only thing they had left to do was run to Kiriko's house and hope that no one had seen them in the woods or at least what was left of him, when they arrived at Kiriko's house they began to laugh, Kiriko congratulated him and a few hours later when Kiriko's mom arrived, they told him too, because he was the most understandable adult they knew, after a small scoldo to the two children, All 3 ate and talked until T/n had to leave.

2 months later

I was coming back from school.
When I entered the Riuzaki complex, he felt like vomiting, as there was blood and cadaver everywhere, he thought about escaping at first but saw 2 people approaching him, When I tried to run he saw 2 kunais thrown in his direction so he understood he should first defend himself, after dodging the kunais, I take them off the ground and wait for a distraction or openness in defending the enemies

When I managed to give them, he ran as quickly as he could to his house, because his parents were still there, but when he entered he only found his cadaverez, cuts all over his body, osea that put up resistance, only he had to escape as quickly as possible, He took his Katana and many kunais and left his home, but as he left, many men attacked him at the same time.

I can defend himself but while fighting, a shot went through his left shoulder, I scream like the back of the head in his life but I tried to ignore him as much as he could and keep fighting, but a few seconds later another shot went through the right side of his abdomen, he shouted again, He no longer had to defend himself, they outweighed him in number, he was tired, he was losing too much blood and besides, he knew he was not going to be able against everyone.

He fell to the ground, without energy, understood that he was going to die, at that moment he could only think of Kiriko, it was the only thing he had left, because his family and his clan were all dead, He started to worry when he thought this attack might also be going on in the Yamagami complex, but as much as he wanted to go to see if he was OK, he could not get up, he was ready to be finished off, but I hear

Agent: We got him

By this time T/n no longer had the strength to think or analyze what that man said, then... everything went black.

He woke up in a room, with his hands tied to a tube and his feet tied, he was there for a while, mentally recovering from everything that had just happened, after a while a man appeared.

Man: Good morning.

T/n did not respond.

Man: I just come to talk.

T/n also didn't respond.

Man: Then I'll explain why you're not dead yet...reason, it's your skills, you're someone smart and pretty strong.
But most importantly, your "Snake Blades" skill is a very interesting thing, with it we could take down the Shimada, it would be quite an achievement, wouldn't you think?

T/n: Fuck you

He was there a few days, until one day, when they came in to feed him, he put the man's foot, when he is he fell the dish of porcelain crashed against the floor and several parts dispersed all over the floor, I catch up with one of them with one leg.

The angry man beat him until he got fed up, picked up the pieces and left there.

As soon as he got out, as he could, he moved the piece until he could grab it with his hand, hard a few more days while trying to cut the rope, feet, neither could he do much with the piece of porcelain, Even so after 3 days I managed to tear a part of the rope apart enough so that with brute force I could break it, the other hand was untied and then the feet, I take the sharpest thing he found in that room and I hope someone will bring him food.

When they opened the door, T/n hit him hard enough to knocked him out, he walked out the door and tried to escape without making a fuss, but when someone saw him, He was only able to use "Snake Blades" to kill everyone in that place, ran all he could to some hospital where they could treat his injuries, For he had three shots (shot in one arm the day he brought the man down) and cuts all over his body, he had blood everywhere, when I entered the hospital rest a little, But that made his body lose strength and faint...