Repentance

Kiriko heard the loud bang from the call, starting to scream asking Y/n what had happened, no one answered, until the call was suddenly cut off.

Kiriko left his room heading towards Morrison's office.

But on the way he saw some acquaintances leaving the base, being Genji, Tracer, Reaper, Winston and Soldier 76 (I'll give them their hero names when they have their suits on)

Kiriko: What's happening?

Soldier 76: A mission went wrong, I'm sorry.

At that moment Kiriko felt as if he had seen how his world fell into pieces, he understood everything, Y/n didn't call him to see if he was okay, nor to give him the surprise of the video games...
I call her to say goodbye.

Kiriko teleported towards the soldier, running along with the entire team and continued asking.

Kiriko: What's going to happen to Y/n?

Soldier 76: We already sent someone, but we can't confirm anything yet.

Y/n felt like she couldn't move, her whole body hurt, a lot of things were happening in her mind. In the end, did I manage to help someone? Did I do the right thing by being a hitman? Did I do the right thing by joining to Overwatch?, Did I make you feel proud?, Will they remember me?, Will someone be hurt by my death?, Did anyone really love me?, Do I regret anything?

The last question was unnecessary, he regretted many things, things that he could no longer remedy, from killing people, to being a nuisance to his loved ones, to being a burden to his family, to being useless to his team. .

Was she really as useless as his parents always told her?  He always wanted to believe it wasn't, and he tried hard not to be, but sometimes trying hard doesn't mean you're going to get it.
But today wouldn't be the case, maybe he could do something before he fell somewhere and was forgotten for eternity.

He opened his eyes, which had a purple glow, a few hundred meters away was the jet that was chasing him, surely Doomfist was there, he used his "Snake blades" ability to create kunai on which he leaned to fly towards Doomfist, then with His scythe surged forward, cutting into the cockpit of the jet, and burying the tip in Doomfist's chest.

Y/n fell silent in the cabin and attacked Doom, she used "Snake blades" again at Doomfist, making several cuts on his arm and legs, if he was in pain that made him worse, the continuous use of his ability wore him down. a lot.
But it was not the time to worry about his physical or psychological health.

He jumped towards the Heel leader with his scythe, making a cut in his metal arm, but Doomfist responded with a blow that Y/n could barely cover himself from, although it didn't help him much, as he was slammed against a wall, he felt like several of his ribs were breaking.
But Doomfist didn't care and continued shooting splinters that came out of his arm, which buried themselves in Y/n's skin.

Doomfist: Why don't you give up?  If you join us, I will forget this matter and leave you alive, many people have accepted that deal, and I have not heard anyone complain.  So tell me... Do you want to live?

Y/n: You give them enough to not die, and you call that living? Under your orders I would never be alive, so you will have to kill me.

Y/n threw several kunai towards a wall from which they bounced and hit Doomfist's back, when the dark-haired man, who took cover, Y/n jumped, landing on a wall and making a deep cut in Doomfist's back, one that went through from his shoulder to the center of his back.

Doomfist hit him again directly on the left arm, destroying several of Y/n's bones, who could barely get up, only to be crushed by his rival, feeling how little by little he lost consciousness, he could barely hear everything, he felt that all his body was going to explode at any moment.

How could he make a cut on Doomfist's leg, which he jumped back on reflex, a moment that Y/n took advantage of to use "Snake blades", causing a whirlpool around the enemy making cuts everywhere, and as a grand finale split the jet in half, causing both of them to fall.

He was back in the same situation, falling from a jet straight to death. The difference? It was him, the last time this happened to him, he could move, now he can't... He had too many broken bones, bruises on his head, his muscles had been pushed to the maximum, it had affected him too much to use his ability 3 times in such a short time.

But this time it would not be in vain, Talón's leader had fallen along with him.  Both of them would die, with that he felt satisfied.  Y/n would probably die even if he had won the fight, so taking Doom with him was quite a victory.

I did it well?

It was all he thought before he lost consciousness.

With the agents of ow

Genji: He says he already has it.

Reaper: Perfect, tell him to come, we will be ready for the fight with Doomfist.
He explains that we are under the drop zone of the jet that Y/n was on.

??: Well, move a little, because another plane just exploded, and Doomfist was there, I'm going there.

Reaper: Shit, we have to move forward.

While the agents advance.

2 "things" fell from the sky at high speed, one more than the other.