Impact

The next day, everyone was aware of what happened to the Riuzaki clan, all dead and some missing, including: Y/n.
Although everyone knew that wherever they were they would not be alive.

Kiriko got up happily starting the new day, normally Y/n passed by to go along so she sat down to wait for him, minutes later her mother came down from her with a sad or scared look?  As if she had seen a ghost, Kiriko, with a worried tone but still with her big smile, asked her what was wrong, her mother sat next to her and suddenly hugged her, Kiriko began to worry much more, so she asked her again

Kiriko: Mom, what's wrong with you?  What's wrong?

After that her mother told her everything that had happened in the Riuzaki complex, also mentioning that Y/n was dead, she didn't find any point in telling her that he had disappeared, because that would only give Kiriko false hope, Kiriko saw her at first confused, I thought it was a very, very heavy joke.

But when her mother began to cry, she understood that it was not any kind of joke, she also began to cry and ran towards the Riuzaki complex, but her mother stopped her, because there were only traces of blood and bodies, besides not even Y/n's corpse was there.

Kiriko spent 1 month without leaving her house, from time to time she left her room, she had fallen into a very strong depression, the only person who supported her without asking for anything and the person she fell in love with, was dead.

After that month she began to go out more, because she needed to resume her studies and continue with her life, although she no longer had that giant smile that always characterized her, now she did everything alone, because she did not have many friends, or at least not close ones. .

She continued training with her grandmother and her mother, her grandmother taught her the art of healing through talismans, because Kiriko decided that she would not lose another loved one, she spent her entire adolescence practicing her use of kunais and talismans, in case at some point I had to protect a loved one right now.

Continuing with Y/n

He woke up on a stretcher, with bandages all over his body, when night came, he disconnected his body's apparatus and escaped through a window, when he got far enough from the hospital, he realized that he had nowhere to go, but neither did he. he could stay and starve, so he decided to do the only thing he knew how to do, fight.

The first thing he did was steal a newspaper, where was it about the massacre of the Riuzaki clan, luckily, according to the newspaper, only that clan was affected, then he had to find a place so as not to die of cold, he found an abandoned building, it seemed good to him to hide.

Then he stole a few wallets, enough to buy a phone and be able to buy food for a while, so he offered his services as a hitman, at first he didn't have many clients, but the more people he killed, the more his fame grew, until the point of being able to live from it in an acceptable way, so to speak.

But even with her work, she used all her free time to find out who that organization was, when she discovered its location, she prepared for 3 weeks and decided to finish it off once and for all.

By this time she was already 16 years old, she was carrying a Katana, shurikens, a sniper (he started using it when she started the assassination job) and a lot of armored clothes.

After 2 days of work to dismantle the organization, because there really weren't many members or something so built, but it would be better to destroy it before it causes serious problems in the world.

When he finished, he thought of going back to Kiriko and his mother now that no one was chasing him anymore, at least so they wouldn't believe he was dead, but he realized that it would be very risky because now with his work as an assassin he could make enemies, and he didn't want to. putting Kiriko in danger, they had once harmed many people just by reaching out to him, he wouldn't make the same mistake.

He preferred to stay with his current life, besides he couldn't show himself much either, because in the news and everywhere it came out that he and his whole family had died, it would be rare to see someone who has been dead for 6 years.