Why train?

Train

And/n she just wanted to train day and night, since the time he was in a coma she felt weak, it's not that she was weaker or had lost strength

But he felt that if they were attacked or sent on another mission he would not be able to protect Kiriko, maybe they were still looking for him, or now Talon was looking for him, he wanted more strength to protect his loved ones, or at least the only one. what was left

He hadn't slept in several days, his muscles were torn, he could barely see, and he had a hard time standing up.

Kiriko had told her to stop forcing herself so much, but she hadn't been able to heal him lately, she had been sent on many missions lately, whenever she could she went with Y/n and healed him with her talismans, in many of these missions she had joined Genji, Y/n already knew they were childhood friends, but he felt "jealous" anyway?

He preferred not to think about it, besides, why should he feel jealous? They are nothing more than friends, maybe Kiriko deserved someone better.
Y/n was thinking all of that while he was training, until he felt like he couldn't take it anymore, and he broke down.

Pov: Kiriko

I had arrived from my mission together with Genji and Reinhard, I spent a while talking with Genji and then I left because it was already too late, we were talking for about 2 hours, when I passed by the training room I didn't see Y/n which was It made me weird but I was happy for him, but for some reason I felt a sign of life (The ability to teleport allies) when I got closer, Y/n is lying on the ground, how long had he been like this?  I should have come to check on him as soon as I could, I know that lately he has been training in such a dangerous way and for that reason I couldn't come to see him?

Pov: Narrator

It was 3 am, Kiriko assumed that Mercy would not be available at that time so she healed her herself, tomorrow she would take him for a checkup,
She left him on her bed sleeping and then she sat on the chair that Y/n uses to play video games, she watched him sleeping.

He looked so peaceful, normally he had a face of being depressed or sometimes angry, although when he was with her he always smiled, she had already gotten used to that, since she had those attitudes since she was a child, and even since she was a child it seemed cute that he smiled so much when he was with her.
And he was still like that, he seemed tender to her, and now that she was seeing him so calmly hugging a pillow, he seemed more tender to her.

Kiriko wondered why he trained so much, he hadn't wanted to ask why maybe it was something personal, while he was thinking he realized that he was too sleepy, when he turned to look at the bed Y/n was still hugging the pillow, he felt a Little bit of jealousy, but... They had already slept together once, another time wouldn't hurt.

Kiriko took off the suit she wore for the missions until she was in her underwear, she put on a Y/n shirt that was too big for her, with nothing more than her underwear below, Kiriko was used to sleeping like this and she had enough She trusted Y/n to be with him like this, she knew he wasn't a pervert and even if he had all the clothes in the world, Y/n would ask his permission before touching her in or near any private place.

When she lay down next to Y/n she took the pillow from his arms and hugged him under Y/n's head, little by little Y/n also hugged her putting her chin on Kiriko's head and thus she lay down next to Y/n. they fell asleep

The next day (11:00 a.m.)

Y/n woke up, as usual hugging his pillow, but this didn't feel like his pillow, he saw Kiriko sleeping on his chest and he felt happy, whenever he was with Kiriko he felt protected and he also wanted Kiriko to feel like this (Kiriko obviously feels like this when she's with him)

He saw the time and got scared, they had a meeting at 8, but today was Saturday, the meeting was on Monday, after remembering it he calmed down and hugged Kiriko again.

After a while Kiriko started to move, and then looked up, Y/n was looking at her.

Y/n: Good morning sleepyhead

Kiriko blushed a lot when he realized that he was hugging Y/n

Kiriko: Sorry, I fell asleep here yesterday after I brought you and maybe I hugged you while I was asleep
(The two of them knew that this was not true)

When Kiriko tried to get out of bed, Y/n hugged her tighter and fell back on the bed.

Kiriko: What are you doing?

Y/n: He hugged you, does it bother you?

Y/n knew that Kiriko loved being cuddled since she was little

Kiriko: No, can we stay like this all day?  I'm tired and today is a day off.

Kiriko didn't know if what he had said was too hasty, and if he didn't want to?

Y/n: Sure, but we can't be doing nothing all day, do you mind watching a movie or playing video games?

(Y/n since he was a child he had been very lazy, of course it was necessary he understood that his laziness should not intervene, like training or studying, even so he would prefer to stay and play video games for the rest of his life )

Kiriko didn't know how to play video games, he had only seen Y/n play a few times, but if it was something Y/n liked he would gladly try it.

Kiriko: Yes, okay, hey...

Y/n: tell me

Kiriko: I love you

Y/n: me more

Neither knew if that counted as a confession, or if the other wanted them romantically or just as friends or brothers.  That last thing was something that worried them both, and if the other sun saw them as a brother?

And up to here the cap, what do you think?  Should I make them a couple now or does it seem too rushed?
Also sorry for the time, lately I've been very busy