Mission

Pov: Kiriko

I woke up and in a different room from mine, I felt more comfortable and calm, but then I noticed that I was being hugged by y/n, I blushed a lot, but after seeing what is asleep it calmed me down, I decide to stay there a while longer, Well, I'm very comfortable and it's better than sleeping next to the boy I've liked since I was little.

Pov: Narrator

After lying down for a while, she fell asleep again.

Pov: y/n

I woke up and stared at my new room, I remembered everything that had happened these last few days, but when I tried to get up I felt a weight on my chest, when I looked down I only saw Kiriko, more specifically her dark aquamarine hair.

I couldn't see anything else, because Kiriko had her face pressed against my chest, I looked at her for a while and then I decided to hug her, I put her right arm on her back, and with her left arm I stroked her hair .

It lasted like this for another half hour, but it didn't bother me, she looked very pretty, suddenly Kiriko started to move, I got very nervous but when she woke up, she just sat on the bed and rubbed her eyes, I had never seen her in my life something as cute as that, completely confirmed that I had fallen in love with her.

Since I was a child I always had that doubt, because when I was a child I didn't know if what I felt was love or simple friendship, I didn't have anything else to compare, so I couldn't know exactly, but today I understood that I really like it.

When Kiriko finished rubbing her eyes she looked at me and gave me the most beautiful smile in the world, then threw herself into a hug while crying (she couldn't tell if when she woke up with Y/n it was a dream or it was reality ).

I was very worried and hugged her back.

Pov: Narrator

Y/n: Kiriko, what's up?

Kiriko answered between sobs: I thought it was another dream, it always happens to me, I dream that you come back one way or another and in the end I wake up, alone and you're not there, over time I got used to accepting that they were dreams, That's why I thought today would be the same.

Y/n hugged her tighter and said:
I'm here, I'm never going to leave, I'll always be with you Kiri, ok?

Kiriko blushed at her nickname and tried to hide it, but her excitement got the better of her and she ended up turning to Y/n as she smiled.

A while after the games, Kiriko left Y/n's room and went to hers to change, because today they had their first mission, which was to steal information from Talon, for this mission D.va would accompany them, since they couldn't go without a tank.  Kiriko came out in her usual outfit (The one on the cover), while Y/n wore this:

  Kiriko came out in her usual outfit (The one on the cover), while Y/n wore this:

Credits to: Amano DXD

(Only with 2 Katanas)

And on her face she wore this mask:

 Kiriko blushed when Y/n came out in her full outfit

After that D.va came greeting them, but she also blushed when he saw Y/n, but only Kiriko realized that, Y/n had the plans of the base they would attack.

Before leaving Y/n asked them to stand up and stay still, then he put his hand on the lower part of the neck, above the chest, of D.va, then he did the same with Kiriko and also in the front of D.va. Tokki (D.va's meka)

After that, he explained to them that it is a seal to be able to move to where they were at any time he wanted, and he put it there to be able to feel their heartbeats and know if they were in danger, of course, after the mission he would I would remove all 3 (something like Kiriko's ability, but it has no distance limit and can feel the discomfort and pulsations of the person)

That ability was a technique of the Riuzaki clan, he learned it as a child although he does not use it because he almost never managed to do it well, since he did not care much, but after the massacre he stole some parchments that were in his parents' house.

When they got to the base they split up, D.va and Kiriko going to distract and Y/n would take care of stealing the information.

Y/n killed the guards on the roof silently, so the only thing left was to wait for the distraction, after a while he began to hear shots and explosions, so he decided to go in, he could feel the heartbeat of his companions, but they had no discomfort, after 26 minutes he managed to load all the information, to later destroy the entire computer room, but several agents found him and attacked, it was difficult for Y/n to kill them, the problem was that he was wasting too much time on it

Suddenly he felt that D.va was shot, meaning that they had destroyed Tokki, as soon as he realized it he teleported to D.va, charged them both and returned to the base with a seal he had put before leaving, when Kiriko arrived and D.va was scared since Y/n had several bullet wounds, since she covered them up as soon as she arrived.

He had a bullet in his left arm, his right leg and another had pierced his lung.  As soon as they arrived he fell to the ground spitting blood and unable to breathe well, Kiriko healed him while he cried, he couldn't let the person he loves die, again.