Coma

Ana: Yes, I want you to declare yourself.

Kiriko: No.

Anna: Yes.

Kiriko: No.

Anna: Yes.

Kiriko: Why?

Ana: I'm sure you'll do well, believe me.

(Ana wasn't sure about anything)

Kiriko: How is she so sure of that?

Ana: Although Y/n doesn't like to talk about her life before the massacre of her clan, she always had fun talking about a little girl who brightened her days as I see, although you were also the reason for a lot of depression for the boy, you were someone who had a great impact on his life, whether for the worse at the time or for the better now, he always thought of you, your memory is something that drives him to continue improving, you will know why...

Kiriko didn't say anything, but he thought a lot of things.

Y/n had also been the person with the greatest impact on her life, she had helped her so much in her childhood, both in training and in studies, she was always there for her, then she disappeared, during which time Kiriko collapsed due to "death." of that special person, who, thinking about it, should probably worry about Y/n's mental state, so much loneliness, sudden changes, deaths of known or unknown people and how quickly she had to mature due to the lack of an adult or parental figure. , but in the end, the important thing is that she was able to overcome it, and according to Ana, much of that was thanks to Kiriko's memory.

Kiriko: Okay, I'll do it.

Ana: Very good (If he rejects her I will kill him)

5 weeks later

We can see a hospital room with a stretcher in the center and a Y/n in a coma, next to him some blankets were moving on the floor, Kiriko leaving there, that hospital room had become her new room, when not He was on missions and spent his time reading books to Y/n, talking to her about a series, or talking to her about his missions and what was happening in Overwatch.
Obviously a normal person could not live with a hospitalized person, normally they only last during the visiting period and they are taken out of the rooms, but Kiriko had support from Ana, and who in the hospital would reproach a decision made by Ana Amari?

The first thing Kiriko did in the morning was check on Y/n, stroking her hair for a while, growing longer and longer due to the time she was incapacitated.  Then he would arrange the blankets that he had next to the stretcher and go to have breakfast, then he would come back and watch some series or read something to Y/n.
At a certain time Angela came in to check on Y/n's medical condition, where she spoke with Kiriko for a while, and in the afternoon Ana visited them, whom she had already appeared publicly in front of the Overwatch members.

She had been buying games, which Y/n had on her favorites list, because she wanted to give her something for when she woke up, plus so they could play together. For her, the time together they spent playing video games was a memory that she treasured a lot, because she saw a a more childish version of Y/n, not a bad one, but one where he could express himself however he wanted, talked excitedly about his favorite games and had fun explaining skills and ways to play.

Which for Kiriko was something very tender, since Y/n always has a serious and selfless attitude during training or missions, although it was something that Kiriko almost didn't see when they were together.

Another day had already ended, Kiriko took the blankets and her futon and settled next to Y/n's stretcher, but not before giving Y/n a warm kiss on the forehead like every night.

It was 2:47 AM, when Y/n began to wake up from her coma, she opened her eyes a little, and saw the window next to her, seeing that it was night and she was in a hospital, the rest was easy to guess. , he wanted to see Kiriko and thank her for talking to him all this time, because he remembered every anecdote, story, story and book that Kiriko told him, which also helped Y/n a lot during her time in a coma.

But now it wasn't important, Y/n took a blanket from Kiriko (he had several of hers), covered herself with it and fell asleep again.

The next day, Kiriko got up, checked on Y/n and started stroking his hair for a few minutes, until after a while he stopped, she felt Y/n move her head towards his hand.

Kiriko: What the fuck?

When she approached Y/n she didn't notice anything strange, until he tapped her forehead and Y/n opened her eyes.

If there was one thing that bothered Y/n a lot it was that they would wake him up when he was sleeping.  So he was ready to yell at whoever woke him up.

But he was surprised when he felt that person jump towards him and hug him, leaving him breathless.

First he was going to push the person, but when he saw dark green hair he stopped and just hugged back.
They stayed like that for a while until he felt his chest become moist. When he looked down he saw that Kiriko was crying, so he got up, remaining seated with Kiriko sitting on his lap.

Y/n: Are you okay?

Kiriko raised her head with teary eyes, hugged Y/n by the neck and threw herself against him in a tender kiss full of love...