Snipers and a busybody

I had to go back.

He and/or he took out his rifle and started looking for Widowmaker as he moved around the facility, he had to be careful, as it was a heel base, Widowmaker had full advantage in that spot.

Now she had another dilemma, would it be good to catch Widowmaker or should she just kill her?

Either way she had to find it first. But Widowmaker found him first, Y/n could hear a shot, estimating about 73 meters away from the right, but he stopped thinking when he felt her cheek had been cut from the brush of the bullet.

He quickly hid behind a pillar, guessing Widowmaker's position and poking out his sniper before firing.

Nothing, wasn't he there?

Was it far? Near?

She had his sights on him right now, he was looking everywhere, but he couldn't see her.
Until he saw a blur in the distance, he quickly drew the rifle from him and aimed as fast as he could before firing again.

Anyone would have heard a shot, but Widowmaker and Y/n knew there had been 2 bullets colliding with each other, something Widowmaker had only seen once, and something Y/n had been shown by a person.

They both had the same thought.

Ana Amari

And a shiver ran down their backs for both of them. Was it fear? No, Widowmaker couldn't feel emotions and Y/n didn't feel fear in situations like that.

But somehow they both felt intimidated by their rival, since neither knew the exact level of the other, and both knew that someone like Ana could easily kill them even with all their training.

Widowmaker was afraid that Y/n had Ana's abilities because of her training and Y/n was afraid that Widowmaker had Ana's abilities.

He knew he had lost a fight against Ana long ago, but maybe he had improved.

Y/n knew that he couldn't leave someone as dangerous to the world as her alive.

He had to go all out, at first they were just shots alternating between them, they had an hour and 14 minutes fighting, Widowmaker had been shot 2 times, although Y/n didn't know in which area it was obvious it wasn't lethal at all.

And Y/n had been shot in the right side of the abdomen.

Widowmaker was just wasting his time, or maybe that's what he wanted, to have time.

Y/n took out his scythe and with all his strength destroyed the pillar behind which Widowmaker was hidden, he had been given orders to keep the facility as complete as possible so he could investigate it later, but if Widowmaker's plan went well, the last of his problems would be keeping the base in good condition.

Before the rubble crushed her, Widowmaker used her grappling hook and moved to another area of ​​the base, Y/n tried to follow her but Widowmaker knew the place better, still it wasn't something that y/n was worried about, since she no longer had To contain himself, he destroyed walls, pillars, ceilings, stairs.

Widowmaker could only escape, until she managed to cut the hook from her, Widowmaker fell to the ground.

Widowmaker: Mmh, why don't we continue with the Sniper fight?

Y/n: Your plan worked for a while, but I figured it out.

Widowmaker: It took you longer than I thought, I had read that you're a genius, but you took too long

Y/n: It doesn't matter, now die

Widowmaker pointed to the head of
Y/n and fired, but all hope for her was gone as the bullet was sliced ​​in half by Y/n's scythe.

She witnessed how the scythe went down towards her body, but from one second to another Y/n was no longer there, she was blown away by a blow from Doomfist.

Her plan in the end did work, she bought time until Doomfist will arrive to finish off Y/n.

Doomfist saw all the mess that his base had become, and he realized that he wasn't just any Overwatch agent.

While Y/n was recovering from the blow to process what had happened.
He couldn't ask for help, because if the hearing aid had been destroyed by Shadow, he could only fight and hope that he will win.

His talismans were no longer useful, they were too far from the other, she had taken him longer than he thought.
And his phone was useless, the place he was in had no one near him, if he could return to the city at least he could notify someone.

Doomfist jumped to attack him, but Y/n managed to move before taking the hit, he began to run to a place where he had more advantage, he was tired, but he had to run, he couldn't die, not now that he had something to fight for .

Destroying wall after wall, looking for a way to escape, he found some heel jets, but Doomfist was following him, he took another hit, which sent him crashing into a jet, destroying it, in the process, Y/n got up covered in cuts from the shattered metal parts of the plane (or what was left of it) he felt pain throughout his body, but he got up and attacked Doomfist with Kunais, which Doomfist avoided by covering himself with his arm, then Y/n attacked with his scythe from below, sending Doomfist flying into the air, before hitting him directly and sending him hundreds of meters away.

He knew that this wouldn't hurt Doomfist much but it would give him time to take a jet and get away from there, he flew as soon as he could and as he got closer to the city he saw that something was chasing him, another jet, he didn't even think much about who was chasing him, but when something hit the jet, he started to worry, he was shot and hit until the jet started to lose power, in a few minutes it would end up going down.

Y/n didn't know how to get out of there, he was already in the city, he had a few seconds left to live, so he did the first thing he thought of, he called Kiriko with his cell phone. Not to help him, he just wanted to say goodbye, thank him and apologize, he didn't want it to be something sad so a few seconds after calling Kiriko answered.

Kiriko: Hellooo Y/n Is something wrong? Are you coming here yet? Rein said that you stayed in the base, she was worried.

Y/n: Yep, I'm on my way, I'm not far from overwatch.

In the distance Y/n saw the Overwatch facility, at this point he thought it would have been better to get away from there if he was going to die anyway.

Kiriko: Very well, I want to show you something I learned in one of the games you gave me.

Y/n: It's okay, just be careful with the console and the games, I'll give them to you, okay? I also wanted to thank you for these months, thank you for accepting me after everything I did, tell everyone there that I love them and I also wanted to tell you that I...

An explosion destroyed the engine and shook the jet, now it was going into a tailspin, Y/n had fallen unconscious and his phone fell somewhere in the cabin