I only need you

Pov Y/n

Could it be some kind of dream? I'm probably still in a coma, it must be some hallucination from the coma or some medication... No, I would like to believe that but... I'm not stupid enough not to differentiate a dream from reality.

narrator pov

Didn't Y/n love Kiriko?  Yes, the problem is that he did not know what to do, for him it was already something new to feel affection from someone, because he had been alone for many years, years in which he never thought about having a relationship, of course he wanted it, like any person. at a certain point, but he never tried, at the end of the day he didn't believe he deserved that affection and even when he had a family, they were never very close.
And now he felt that affection from Kiriko, which he honestly loved, he liked to feel that someone appreciated him, that someone loved him, and that he had a reason to continue.

Now the person he loved the most was kissing him, but he didn't know what to do, he didn't know how to kiss, he didn't know where to put his hands, he didn't know what he would do after the kiss.  All these thoughts seemed ridiculous to him, in the movies and books the protagonists never had those problems, he just passes by and everyone continues happy, but he doesn't, what is he supposed to say to him next?  Should he talk about the coma? Thank him for everything he's done these weeks? Talk about the kiss?  Talk about your relationship?

His thoughts were cut off when he stopped feeling Kiriko's lips on his, but something moved him, he hugged Kiriko seconds before kissing her back, Kiriko didn't know how to kiss either, although she didn't care about all these things, she was just happy. to have his Y/n back, and he wanted to show her all the love he could, because these weeks he had been analyzing the possibility that Y/n would not wake up, not specifically this time, but he was always in some trouble, his job It was not something simple, they were aware that they could die at any moment, so they had to live every day without regrets.

There they were, kissing, Kiriko being the happiest woman in the world, Y/n with anxiety problems, but in the end the two of them were happy and together.
They separated again

Kiriko: How are you?  How do you feel?  Do you need me to call Angela? Ana?  To Jack?  To Winston? I missed you a lot, first you must want your space, right?

Kiriko spoke at an incredible speed due to a mixture of nerves and happiness, which was difficult for Y/n to understand, although it could also be due to the shock of the kiss that his brain had enough things to think and process everything Kiriko said. .

Kiriko stood up from Y/n's legs when he grabbed her back and pulled her towards him in a hug, pressing Kiriko's head against his chest, while he had his right arm on Kiriko's back, he used his left hand. to caress the girl's hair.

Y/n: Don't worry, breathe first, I'm fine, better than ever and I don't want you to call anyone, I want to stay like this for a while longer.

Y/n lay down on the stretcher, taking Kiriko with him, he still had her close to him and with her head lying on his chest, which Kiriko didn't mind at all, little by little Y/n fell asleep, Kiriko already knew what she would do, Y/n had a bad habit of sleeping whenever she could, except at night, so whenever she went to bed anywhere, she would be asleep in a matter of minutes.

Y/n: After a while we'll talk about the kiss.

Kiriko didn't know if it was a good thing or not, what if Y/n was upset and was going to scold her?  Or maybe they would stop being friends?  It had been an anxious time for Kiriko when she slowly fell asleep on Y/n's chest...

_______________________________________

A short chapter, in a few days I will upload a longer one I think, what do you think of the story?