Chapter 1

Jihoon walk inside his new high school. His parents move him into new high school after he is being suspended due to some problems in his previous school. Jihoon will be in final year next year but his performance is really bad, that his parents decide to put him into private boarding school.

Jihoon was mad that he have to go to this school actually. He can't going outside freely and the school rules are strict. If he make any problems here, then he is done. His parents will take away all his allowance and the final choice will be attending school in rural area. Jihoon definitely won't like it. After all, he must stay and survive this boarding school.

"Two years Park Jihoon. Just two years."

Jihoon sigh and drag his luggage along the corridor. His eyes lingered around the school. He saw boys everywhere then he sigh again. It's a boy boarding school. Another painful experience, he won't meet new girls and flirt. His mind went into deep thinking, remembering all pretty girls he had dated before. Maya, Anna, Lucy. He dated all pretty girls and broke up with them after he bored.

"Hey dude, watch your step."

A guy appear next to Jihoon. Seems like Jihoon is accidentally bumped into him. Jihoon bow and said sorry but the guy looking at him with fierce look. The guy is tall, scanning through Jihoon from his head to toe and Jihoon feel uneasy. Since this is all boy school, what if .. well. Maybe there are boys liking boys in this school. Jihoon got goosebumps.

"Junkyu, don't stare at him that way. You scared him."

Another guy appear and Jihoon's eyes automatically switched to him. The guy look friendly, smiling and try to shake Jihoon's hand.

"Hi, I am Yoshi. Kanemoto Yoshinori." Jihoon nod and receive his handshake.

"New ? First day ?" Again Jihoon nod. The guy named Junkyu keep on looking at them.

"What is your name ? Introduce yourself." Junkyu finally talk. Both Yoshi and Junkyu looking at Jihoon. Jihoon switching his eyes towards both of them.

"Jihoon. Park Jihoon. I am 18 years .. "

"We are the same age then." Yoshi clap his hands. He genuinely excited. Jihoon blinked his eyes. He really meet new same age friend just like that.

"You will be in dorm 2 then. Just like us."

"Oh. yes you are right. My letter said dorm 2."

"Follow us."

***

Jihoon lay on his bed, looking at the ceiling. Never in his life he had to share bedroom with other people and sleep in bunk bed. There are 4 people in one room, Jihoon is sharing the same room with 3 other people, Junkyu, Yoshi and Sunwoo. He already meet Junkyu and Yoshi but he haven't see Sunwoo. Junkyu told him that Sunwoo currently at soccer camp, since he is one of school soccer player. He will try to catch up with that one guy later, maybe.

Being bored, Jihoon keep on scrolling on his social media. There an update from his friends. Jihoon almost curse that his friends went out partying and one of them updating a picture with Jihoon's latest ex-girlfriend.

"What a jerk." Jihoon let out a smirk. He know some of his friends eyeing on his girlfriend before.

"Who jerk ?" Junkyu enter the room after coming back from bathroom. Jihoon shake his head and closing the apps in his phone. He want to rest. Tomorrow he will have early class.

"You want to sleep ?" Silent. Jihoon didn't answer. He plug in his earphones, so he can't hear Junkyu's question.

"He really sleep ?" Yoshi appear after brushing his teeth. Junkyu shrug his shoulder.

"Should we tell him ?"

"Roll call ?" Yoshi nod. Junkyu look over at Jihoon. It seems like Jihoon really asleep.

"Nah, he won't hear us." Yoshi then nod. His eyes looking around the room.

"Our room safe right ? Nothing could be confiscated."

Junkyu nod. He also looking around. Then he found a nintendo on the table.

"That one."

"It's Jihoon."

"Should we keep it ?"

Junkyu thinking hard. He then giggles. "Let Jihoon face Hyunsuk hyung and learn about our school."

Yoshi frown. He genuinely worried but at the same time, he is excited to watch the drama later.

"Hmm .. let it be then."

***

Hyunsuk walk side by side with other school prefect, patrolling the dorm. This is every weekend activity which they will do a roll call, to make sure all students are inside their dorm. Hyunsuk is the head prefect and many students afraid of him. He have assistant, Mashiho, who will replace his position after he graduate. They walk through the hallway and turn to a corner, finally arrived at Dorm 2-A. Hyunsuk knock on the door and two boys greet them.

"Hi Hyunsuk hyung !" Junkyu smiling and he then look over another man next to Hyunsuk. "Mashi .. hi."

Mashiho blushed. He is smiling and bow, earning an eye rolled from Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk then step inside the room and scanning. He saw someone sleeping.

"Who ? Sunwoo ?" Both Yoshi and Junkyu shake their heads.

"New guy, Jihoon."

"Oh .. " Hyunsuk walk and tap on the guy's back but no response. He doing another tap and the guy wiggle but still not waking up.

Hyunsuk is mad. He really don't like students who is sleeping during roll call. He then bring his fingers on Jihoon's back and pinch him making Jihoon jolt and sitting straight. He pulled out his earphones in anger.

"Who the fuck pinching me ?!"

"Me. Choi Hyunsuk. Wake up new guy."

Jihoon squint his eyes, rubbing it and he saw a small guy, looking at him coldly.

"Who are you ?"

"Head prefect."

"And why you bother my sleep ?"

Hyunsuk chuckles. He fold his arms on his chest and staring at Jihoon.

"It's Sunday night, I am doing roll call. You shouldn't sleep."

"Just fucking count the head and leave me alone, weirdo."

There. Hyunsuk's face turn red. He is mad. Really mad. The new guy is not respecting him. Not to mention, he is also rude.

"What is your name ?"

"Why it bother you ?"

"Once again I ask, what is your name, kiddo ?"

"I am not going to tell you. Stupid go find it yourself."

Hyunsuk smirk. He then turn and look at Junkyu. Both Junkyu and Yoshi standing at the door, watching the drama in front of them.

"Junkyu, his name ?"

"Jihoon. Park Jihoon."

"Okay, Jihoon. Welcome to detention class, tomorrow, 3 pm. Don't be late or I will let you clean all toilet in this dorm."

"What the fu .."

"Language. Mind your language Mr. Park or do you want to clean toilets in whole school ?"

Jihoon clench his teeth. He really mad and he glare at both Yoshi and Junkyu. Both of them really leave him to sleep without telling him anything.

"I will take this." Hyunsuk show a nintendo on his hand and Jihoon shock.

"That's mine !" Hyunsuk looking at the nintendo on his hand and smile.

"Good. See you at detention class, Jihoon. Good night dorm 2-A."

Jihoon's jaw dropped. He can't believe he met a merciless and annoying person such as Hyunsuk. He swear, he will take revenge over this. That annoying man need a good lesson.

"Choi Hyunsuk. Just wait and see. This is Park Jihoon. I will take revenge."