Chapter 4

Rain drop outside and the library kind of cold today. With lesser students inside, maybe some choose to go back to dorm to study since it's raining. But here Jihoon are, already dedicated to his job. He is so used to it now even though he hate it at first. Sometimes he study in the library too, adjusting his life to be a good student, well, to avoid his parents from transferring him to rural school at least.

Jihoon go through some books, searching it among the shelf. He flip the page one by one but his mind is blank, going around traveling thinking about something else. Lately, there is someone who he keep on think about. Choi Hyunsuk. He is thinking about Hyunsuk who appearing in his dream lately, not once but he always dream about Hyunsuk. He often search for Hyunsuk when he enter library and stare at him unconsciously after he found him sitting at the corner, studying, buried by pile of books.

Jihoon know exactly what is this feeling of wanting to see his face everyday and he always find a way since he know Hyunsuk will go to library and study. In the past relationship, Jihoon always feels giddy to meet his ex girlfriends, going for date and now the same feelings resurface. He do not know why it happen since he is hating Hyunsuk, from the first day he met him but since that one event, where he saw how vulnerable and soft Hyunsuk is, deep down in his heart, he feel sorry and the urge to protect him is become higher each day.

"I just feel sorry to him. I guess ?" Jihoon mumble alone then he flash a small smile. He shake his head after he realize that he keep on thinking about that one senior, unprovoked.

Jihoon walk to his table and along the way his eyes lingered to one corner. Bingo ! He found Hyunsuk busy with his school works. Hyunsuk is so focus, wearing his glasses and pouting, a natural habit Hyunsuk has when he is having a deep focus on his works. Jihoon observe that and he is sure Hyunsuk does not realize that cute habit appeared each time he is on his works.

Without leaving his eyes from Hyunsuk, Jihoon sat down, not too far from Hyunsuk which he can still see him. Jihoon put down his books and focusing on Hyunsuk. Jihoon admit Hyunsuk is a good looking guy, handsome and cute at the same time. He believe Hyunsuk personality is far way different to his nature as a head prefect. A softie, crybaby, clingy type and he won't show it in front of others. So much assumption Jihoon have made upon witnessing Hyunsuk crying because of one person words before. He is curious whether Hyunsuk is still crying lately.

On the other side, Hyunsuk notice a hot staring from the other one since a while ago. Hyunsuk was so focus on his study but he got distracted and have to lower his head to avoid from meeting the staring eyes. Hyunsuk can't even explain why his heart was beating so fast, he feel hotness creep on his face. He pray that his face is not red (but actually it did) and he hope no one notice how he feel so restless.

This is the fifth year Hyunsuk have been here but for the first time, he meet someone like Jihoon. Their first meeting was not a good one but as time goes by, why Hyunsuk suddenly feels attached to Jihoon ? He know the younger always bickered with him but lately he notice Jihoon is giving him attention. The words spit by Jihoon while he caught Hyunsuk crying also still lingered inside his mind.

"Just cry if you want to cry."

Hyunsuk actually touched by that but Hyunsuk act cold and ignore that. Hyunsuk feel grateful there is someone who actually understand his feelings, realize that he is a human too and he can't be strong all the time. The act plastered to Hyunsuk's life till this day. He almost burst crying when Jihoon raise his voice against Hyunsuk the other day and he almost sulk because of that. After thinking for so long, why would he do that ? Sulking just because Jihoon was raising his voice, bickering with him ? What was the reason ? And Hyunsuk is clueless by himself.

***

One fine evening, here is Jihoon sitting with Yoshi after a round of riding skateboard together. It's been a long time for Jihoon and he is actually excited that he found a friend who love riding skateboard just like him. Both of them having a can of soft drink while watching others students playing at the stadium.