Chapter 10

Hyunsuk walk along the corridor after his class finish. He skip lunch since he still full and head up to library. He plan to study there this evening. His final exam will be held in 3 weeks and he need to get a grip of it. His last hurdle and he can graduate from high school, continue his scholarship and pursue study in higher level.

Hyunsuk entered the library and his eyes lingered around it. There are quite a few students studying since they will face exam in few more weeks. Hyunsuk walk toward the corner, the place where he always stay to study. Hyunsuk looking around, try to catch someone face. Jihoon. Since last Sunday, he haven't meet Jihoon yet. He didn't answer his text. Hyunsuk shrugged it off, maybe he is also busy with study.

It seems like Jihoon also not in the library. Hyunsuk scratch his nape. His first intention to come here is to study. But why he is longing to see Jihoon ? Hyunsuk smile and shake his head. He start to open his book and study.

After a few hours, Hyunsuk stretch up, tidying his books. He glance at his watch and it's show 6 pm. Hyunsuk stood up, wanting to go back to his dorm. He walk out of library, and as he pass by parking lot, he saw someone he know.

"Jihoon."

Hyunsuk whisper with a small voice. He saw Jihoon walking along Yoshi, seems like they are coming from skateboard park. Hyunsuk smiling and feel excited to call for Jihoon. He brought his light steps and as he arrive at the back of Jihoon, he tap the younger shoulder lightly.

"Jihoon .."

Jihoon turn back and looking at Hyunsuk. His face kind of cold with no smile on curve on his lips. Hyunsuk's smile died when he saw Jihoon's unfriendly face. His heart beating fast, he is nervous and try to remember back what he did so wrong.

"Jihoon .. I .."

"What do you want ?"

Hyunsuk froze on the spot. His mouth shut and he can feel his eyes warm, tears almost fall but he try hard to suppress it. His lips trembling when he want to speak so he just silent, staring at Jihoon.

"If you have nothing to say, then excuse me. I want to go back."

Jihoon turn around leaving Hyunsuk. Yoshi also clueless. He wave a bit at Hyunsuk then follow Jihoon's steps to their dorm. Hyunsuk still froze on his spot, his heart hurt so much. He is clueless, doesn't know what actually happen to Jihoon. They haven't talk since last Sunday. The last thing Jihoon said before his parents drop Hyunsuk to his dorm is,

"I will come and see you later, don't sleep early."

And Jihoon didn't come, even though Hyunsuk was waiting for him that night.

***

Another week pass and it's down to two weeks for Hyunsuk to settle with his final. It's more than a week too that Jihoon didn't talk nor finding Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk didn't hear a weird rumor about Jihoon so he shrugged it off. Everytime he was about to be sad about it, he quickly dismissed it and focus on his study. He want to finish his high school and leave quickly. Leaving everything behind.

Hyunsuk want to know about what is happening with Jihoon but he is scare to ask, scare to know the truth so he just stay silent. Hyunsuk joined Mashiho during lunch at the school canteen. He was having rice with curry when Jihoon entered with his dorm mate. Jihoon seems happy, laughing and playing with his friends, like there was nothing happen to them.

"It's Jihoon,"

Mashiho elbowed Hyunsuk and Hyunsuk just lifted his face looking at Jihoon then continue to eat. His heart beating so fast that he is trembling and almost crying. He really want to cry and scream but he can't. He quickly finishing his meal, stood up and rushing to send his tray back. Unfortunately, he bump into a group of students and all curry leftover spill onto their shirt.