Chapter 2

Jihoon enter the detention class after class finish. He look all grumpy and annoyed. He could have a walk, strolling around the school but he can't. Because of a head prefect named Choi Hyunsuk, he have to go to the detention class.

Jihoon seated at one of the table and there is no one around. He put down his bag, sitting lazily looking at front. Not long after, a male student enter, raising his eyebrows and sitting next to Jihoon.

"Hi, are you new here ? I never saw you."

"Yeah, first day at this school by the way."

The guy shocked. His jaw dropped and his look really pissing Jihoon off.

"Who put you here ? Hyunsuk hyung ?"

Hyunsuk. Yes that's the name. Jihoon grunt and took out his phone. The male student scoot closer to Jihoon and it make him uncomfy.

"What is your name ? Which class are you ?" Jihoon frown and looking at the student.

"Jihoon. Class 2-1"

"Oh, you are older then, hyung." The student chuckles. He then give his hand for a handshake.

"I am Yoon Jaehyuk. Call me Jaehyuk." Jihoon accept the handshake. Jaehyuk seems like a nice student but he is curious why he in the detention class.

"Why are you here hyung ?" Jaehyuk asked first. Remembering the reason, Jihoon's blood boiled again. He grabbed hard on his phone and Jaehyuk frown, looking at the sight.

"I was sleeping during roll call and the head prefect took my Nintendo Switch."

Jaehyuk nod. Hyunsuk is strict so he is not surprise at it.

"Well, Hyunsuk hyung really strict and sometimes not reasonable. That's why many students hate him."

Jihoon look over at Jaehyuk. He is curious and want to know tea about Hyunsuk. Well, the head prefect pissed him off, he is glad that many are hating him too.

"What did he do ?"

"A lot. A student once had to clean the whole toilet in school just because he was late to class."

"He told me to clean toilet too."

"See ? Even you are the new student, he don't care and not forgiving. I hate him."

Jihoon smirked. There there, he is the most hated guy in school.

"Why are you here ?" Jihoon asked out of curiosity.

"Well, I gave my finished homework to my boyfriend since he forgot to do it. So Mr Lee told me to go to detention class."

"Boy .. boyfriend ?" Jaehyuk nod. He is frowning at how Jihoon stuttering.

"Why ?" Jaehyuk tilt his head and and still wondering but Jihoon just shrugged it off. He is open about any relationship but this is his first time to be in this kind of circle. He need to catch up fast.

A while later, someone walk into the room. Both Jihoon and Jaehyuk eyes on the guy. It's Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk stood in front of a table and looking straight at two students in front of him.

"Yoon Jaehyuk," Hyunsuk then switch to look at Jihoon. "Park Jihoon." He then smirked.

"Welcome to detention class, by the way." Jihoon was pissed off. His eyes sharp looking at Hyunsuk who still with his small smile, while writing something on the book.

Hyunsuk lifted his head and his eyes catch Jihoon who looking at him, angrily. Somehow the look intimidate Hyunsuk but he keep his composure. Hyunsuk then walk to the whiteboard and writing something.