Chapter 3

Jihoon squinted his eyes open when he can feel someone on top of him. The surrounding is silent, only a breathing sound from unknown someone. Slowly he feel someone's hands grabbing on his shirt, resting on his chest.

"Ahhh .."

Jihoon shocked. His eyes wide open when he saw someone sat on top of him, grinding on Jihoon's hip. It make Jihoon's groin grew hard. He can't see the face but he know it's a girl since the hair is long, and she wearing skirt but topless. Jihoon's smirked. He abruptly sit up, grabbing on the girl waist and pulling her closer. The girl moan when Jihoon grabbed on her chest. Jihoon lean and whisper, licking on the girl earlobe.

"Who are you .. hmm ?"

The girl slowly turn around, revealing her face and it make Jihoon froze. Jihoon's heart beat so fast. He is shocked.

"Hyun .. Hyunsuk ?"

Hyunsuk smile sweetly. Jihoon still stunned and not moving, just his mouth mumbles Hyunsuk's name.

"You .. a girl .. what happen ?"

"I am .. a girl, Jihoon."

***

Jihoon drop his head low on the table. He have a bad dark circle under his eyes. He is sleepy. He literally woke up early and can't continue to sleep until morning then go to class. Jihoon is dizzy, his head keep on replaying the image of his dream. He remember a sexy girl in his dream but it's turn out as Hyunsuk, a guy he hate so much.

Well, surprise, Jihoon was arguing with Hyunsuk again yesterday because of shoes. Jihoon wore a colorful shoes since his shoes is wet. But Hyunsuk don't accept his excuse and end up telling Jihoon to clean the toilet. Jihoon curse while he have to clean 5 toilet booth alone. He swear he hate the senior so much but why did he having a weird, on top of that a wet dream about Hyunsuk ?

"Hey are you okay ?" Junkyu came and sat beside Jihoon. Jihoon glance on Junkyu and nod a bit. Sunwoo who just came, throwing a shady smile and then sat in front of Jihoon. There are so many students in the cafe, since it's lunch hour.

"Hey .. look." Sunwoo point on someone who just came into the cafe. Jihoon glance and he rolled his eyes. It's Hyunsuk.

"Well, you call for him in your dream. He is here, go to him," Sunwoo laugh. Yoshi who just came getting confuse.

"Why are you laughing ?" Sunwoo then point to Jihoon then switch to Hyunsuk. Yoshi now understand. All three of them caught Jihoon calling for Hyunsuk's name in his dream. They are curious and have different theory about it.

"What are you dreaming about, by the way ?" Junkyu confront Jihoon. Jihoon Ignoring Junkyu's question and continue to sip on his drink.

"You are grunting ... and moaning." Sunwoo smirked. Jihoon's eyes widened.

"I .. I did ?"

"Yeah then you mumble and suddenly calling Hyunsuk's hyung name."

Jihoon bite his lips. So he sleep talking about Hyunsuk and his roommate heard. His face turn red, caught his 3 roommate attention.

"Jihoon, genuine question ..." Junkyu, all serious facing Jihoon. Jihoon raise his eyebrows, asking Junkyu to continue.

"Do you like man ? Are you gay ?" Jihoon eyes widened. He snapped back.

"I am straight .."

"Sure, moan .. suddenly uhh Hyunsuk hyung .. ahhh .." Sunwoo reenact the things he heard. Jihoon was shocked and abruptly stood up covering Sunwoo's mouth.

"Shut up ! You know nothing .."

"But it's not wrong Jihoon, I mean if you liking a man."

Am I ? Jihoon questioning himself. But the thing is, he is hating Hyunsuk, not liking him. Why did he dream about Hyunsuk ?