Chapter 6

Monday evening, and here is Jihoon seated in detention class. He was caught outside of dorm area last night and was told to enter detention class. This is his second time here. Jihoon sigh. If he got 5 times streak, he will definitely get a demerit.

Mr. Song did asked Jihoon last night, who were with him. Jihoon being considerate, hiding the truth and said he was alone. He can't drag Hyunsuk and ruin Hyunsuk's chance of continuing his scholarship. He know, Hyunsuk need it so much. After learning about Hyunsuk's background, he have a soft spot for Hyunsuk. He want Hyunsuk to excel and change his family fate.

Jihoon's eyes glued at a small man walking into the class. His heart beating so fast, his palm all sweating. All memories from yesterAday rush back to play in his mind, up until Hyunsuk ran away once he try to kiss him. Well he did, just a peck and Hyunsuk were shocked. Jihoon do not know what Hyunsuk feels about the kiss, he just hoping that Hyunsuk won't hate him because of that.

Hyunsuk entered the detention class, to monitor them. Jihoon's face caught Hyunsuk attention once he entered. As expected, he knew Jihoon will end up in the class. But, he was safe. He is thankful that Jihoon didn't spilled his name to Mr. Song but at the same time he feels guilty that he let Jihoon caught and attend detention class.

Hyunsuk try to be cool and act normal even though his heart racing fast when he saw Jihoon. He can't forget everything that happening to them yesterday. Hyunsuk is clueless, whether he love or hate it but for sure, he want to ignore and forget about it. Hyunsuk have his own reason to do so. After thinking for so long last night, Hyunsuk thought that, it will be good if he is staying away from Jihoon for a while. Being around him make Hyunsuk feel so confuse, about himself, about Jihoon and their feelings. Hyunsuk doesn't want to jump into conclusion but above all, he want his study to be his priority.

"Everyone here, Mr. Song ask for a reflection letter, not more than 500 words to be submitted by today. You may leave once you finish it."

Calmly Hyunsuk explain the task. His eyes divert to every angle in the room except Jihoon. He trying not to look at the guy and ignore him. Jihoon throw a sharp gaze at Hyunsuk. Jihoon can caught that Hyunsuk is actually avoiding him and somehow it make him sad and angry. One hour pass, Hyunsuk still with his cold straight face, sitting at the table, monitoring the students. He can see Jihoon looking at him, looking mad.

Students submitting their letter one by one, down to left only Jihoon in the class. Others already left, leaving Jihoon and Hyunsuk alone in the class. Both of them silent, in deep thought, in their own bubbles. Jihoon knocking on the table using his pen, slow but as time goes by, the sound annoyed Hyunsuk. Jihoon didn't even bother to write the letter, only staring at Hyunsuk. Jihoon is so mad. He hate the fact that Hyunsuk can't even telling him the truth of his feelings. If Hyunsuk was mad, he want Hyunsuk to show it. If he hate it, he want Hyunsuk to tell him that. But Hyunsuk just stay silent, acting like he doesn't know Jihoon.

"Jihoon, I need to go. Can you write your letter faster ?"

Hyunsuk sitting straight, looking at Jihoon. Jihoon smirked. Now Hyunsuk is talking but somehow it make Jihoon mad.

"Why are you acting dumb, Hyunsuk ?"

"Excuse me ?"

"You, acting dumb, as if nothing happen."

Hyunsuk gritted his teeth. His heart pounding fast, because he is mad at Jihoon tone. Jihoon sounds annoyed and cold. He doesn't like it.

"Do you hate the kiss ?"

Silent. Hyunsuk just looking at Jihoon while Jihoon's gaze sharply at Hyunsuk. Jihoon want answer, an honest answer.

"What do you want me to answer ?"