Chapter 8

Hyunsuk sat on his bed, still shaking and sobbing. His heart was broken into pieces. If ever Jihoon didn't came earlier, he wouldn't know what will happen to him. Being humiliated, for real.

Jihoon leave a deep sigh and grab a glass of water. He then sat next to Hyunsuk and offer him the drinks. Hyunsuk accept the glass with his shaky hands.

"Are you okay ?"

Jihoon asked with a low voice and Hyunsuk lifted his head, looking at Jihoon. His tears dropped again. Jihoon smiling and brought his fingers to wipe the tears away. His heart hurt seeing Hyunsuk look so vulnerable. Where is Hyunsuk that he knew ? A fierce Hyunsuk, tough Hyunsuk ?

"I told you before, just cry if you want to cry. Don't hold it in. Okay ?"

Hyunsuk shake his head. He is still sobbing and he breathe in, try to control his emotion.

"If you don't came, I won't cry."

Jihoon was shocked. He tilt his head and looking at Hyunsuk who hung his head low, looking at the floor.

"So, it's my fault that you cry now ?"

Hyunsuk lifted his head again, looking at Jihoon. He pout and frown.

"Why did you do that ?"

"Do what ?"

"The confession. You brought me into trouble !"

Jihoon thinking hard again and then he realize,

"Oh, that boyfriend confession ? Why, you hate it ?"

"Jihoon .."

"Or, that Byunggon really your boyfriend, so you are afraid he is mad ?"

Silent. They both looking at each other with no words in between of them.

"I am not dating Gon hyung. I never dated him, Jihoon."

Jihoon looking into Hyunsuk's face. His heart feel a sudden light and he smirked making Hyunsuk confuse.

"I thought you are dating him,"

"You are just the same with other students, Jihoon. You are joining them gossiping about me ?"

Jihoon let out a light laugh. He feel giddy with Hyunsuk who is sulky and pouting. He brought his fingers to remove the bangs on Hyunsuk's forehead. Hyunsuk feel shy all of sudden and his face feel so hot. He divert his eyes away from Jihoon. Jihoon sudden confession earlier made him nervous, shy and excited at the same time. He don't know whether Jihoon is serious or not, he can't tell. He don't want to ask too.

"Hyunsuk .."

Jihoon scoot closer. Hyunsuk's heart thumping so hard when he saw Jihoon coming closer, closing the gap between them. Jihoon caress on Hyunsuk's cheek and he smile sweetly.

"About the confession,"

Jihoon bit his lower lips. He can't believe himself that he is going to be like this, toward a boy. He never feel this way but somehow, Hyunsuk is an exception.

"It's true, I really want to date you."

Hyunsuk froze. His eyes locking with Jihoon and he cans see Jihoon smiling to him.

"Ji .. Jihoon .."

"Will you be my boyfriend ? I will take care of you .."

Hyunsuk become speechless. To be true, Hyunsuk never had any relationship with anyone. In 19 years old of life, Hyunsuk finally get a confession and asking permission from someone to be their boyfriend. To know it's coming from Jihoon, it make him more confuse. He literally hate that boy since their first meet. How even it's turn to be like this ?