Chapter 7

Bell rang to signal the last classes ended. All students rushing out from classes. Some proceed to cafe to eat, some going straight back to dorm and some are preparing for extra class and extra co-curricular activities.

Jihoon heading out to library. He is on duty today, and he remember that Asahi told him one new student will join them. So, there are three of them now. Jihoon walk faster, afraid that the new student might be waiting for him. Asahi won't be present today, he have drama practice to attend.

"Seokhwa ?"

A boy, who was sitting turn his head toward Jihoon and smile. The boy stood up, bowing to Jihoon.

"Yes, I am Seokhwa. You are .."

"Jihoon. I am Jihoon." Jihoon offered a handshake which later accepted by Seokhwa.

"So, you are new here, in school. Right ?"

Seokhwa smiling and nod. He looking around and frown. "Students are not coming to library often ?"

Jihoon also look around and shake his head. "Not really. They prefer to study at their room. You can recognize some of them who always coming here."

Yeah, some of that students is Hyunsuk. Jihoon's head automatically thinking about Hyunsuk and he smile. Seokhwa who clueless about Jihoon who is smiling, wave his hands in front of Jihoon.

"Ah, sorry." Jihoon scratch his nape. He is shy. Jihoon know he must be look like an idiot, smiling alone like that.

"I will guide you about works that we need to do here. Come."

Seokhwa nod. He then follow Jihoon, around, learning tasks as a librarian.

***

Hyunsuk carried his books and walk toward the library. It's been a long time he haven't come to library. He was busy with Olympiad training. Hyunsuk's heart swell with happiness. He is excited, his legs walk fast. In his mind, yes, he will meet Jihoon there.

Hyunsuk entered the library with no students in sight. His eyes lingered around the place, try to search for a figure. He walk pass by several shelves, one by one he he found Jihoon at the corner but instead of happiness, his heart broke into pieces. He bit his lower lips and he is trembling.

Hyunsuk saw Jihoon with a guy who is leaning to the table. They are in suspicious state, with Jihoon leaning in front of the guy. Hyunsuk is positive, that Jihoon is kissing the guy. His eyes start to teary and he try hard not to cry.

With all strength left, Hyunsuk take a deep breathe and call Jihoon.

"Jihoon .."

His voice obviously cracking. Jihoon shocked and he stand straight, looking at Hyunsuk who standing not far away behind Seokhwa. He can see Hyunsuk's face look gloomy. Jihoon is curious, are Hyunsuk fighting with some students again ? Why he look sad.

Jihoon flash a smile and walk toward Hyunsuk. But hi smile dead when Hyunsuk took a step behind, avoiding him, so Jihoon halting his step, maintaining their distance.

"Hyunsuk .."

"Don't come close." Hyunsuk looking at the floor. His heart pounding fast, he is mad and disappointed. Although he know he shouldn't feel that way, but he can't avoid it. He is sad that he caught Jihoon kissing another man.

"What's wrong ? What happen ? Tell me."

Seokhwa who was standing behind Jihoon walk forward. He can sense the tension between the two. His mind working hard too, he try to figure out what happen between them and one answer popping out.