Chapter 9

Friday afternoon, Jihoon just finish his class for today. Starting tomorrow is another weekend but he haven't plan anything yet. Jihoon walked along the road, which connecting the school and his dorm, when some familiar voice calling for him.

"Oppa !"

Jihoon turn around and saw a girl with her blue dress, white hairband waving her hands. Jihoon smiling and walk fast to meet her.

"Yujin ! What are you doing here ?"

"We come to visit you."

Jihoon look over behind Yujin and saw his parents. He don't expect that his parents will come to visit after a whole 5 months he was here.

"Mom, dad."

His mom smiling and hugging Jihoon. She miss her son very much. She haven't meet his son for a long time.

"Why Yujin here ?"

"I want to meet you too, oppa."

Jihoon nod and pat on Yujin's head. Yujin is Jihoon's cousin. They are quite close. Yujin also attend a boarding school so they rarely meet.

"I rent an apartment for us this weekend. Come with us."

Jihoon was shocked. His parents came all of sudden then ask him to stay outside.

"I can't go out on Friday, only Saturday, Dad." Mr. Park nod.

"We will fetch you early morning tomorrow then."

***

Jihoon entered Hyunsuk's room. Hyunsuk was busy with his works. Jihoon came and hugging Hyunsuk from behind. He also peck a kiss on Hyunsuk's cheek before he lay down on the bed.

"You are busy,"

"I told you. But you insist to come."

"We want to watch movie, remember ?"

Hyunsuk turn around looking at Jihoon who is pouting on the bed. Hyunsuk chuckles and turn back to finish his work.

"Give me 15 minutes. I will come to you."

"Yes !"

Jihoon is so happy. He open his laptop and start to search for movie in Netflix.

"What do you want to watch ? Horror ? Romance ? Adventure ? Action ?"

"Just choose anything, I will watch."

Jihoon scrolling down all movie suggestion. He saw some romance movie and click it. He is in the mood to watch some romance with Hyunsuk tonight.

Hyunsuk stretch out after finishing his work. He tidy up his study space and stood up to turn off the light. He then walk toward Jihoon and join him on the bed. He sat next to Jihoon, snuggle closer. Jihoon pull the blanket and cover them both.

They are immersed in the movie. Both are so focus and they stay silent. A sudden rain drop outside, Hyunsuk feel cold so he snuggle closer to Jihoon. Jihoon smiling while pulling Hyunsuk close to him, sharing their body heat.

"Jihoon, your hand."

Jihoon chuckles when Hyunsuk caught his act. Hyunsuk feels tickles when Jihoon slip his hand under Hyunsuk's pajama. Jihoon's hand stay on his torso, rubbing it slowly.

"Jihoon, stop." Hyunsuk glare at Jihoon while Jihoon just laughing. Jihoon push his laptop away and dive to kiss Hyunsuk. Hyunsuk was shock with Jihoon's sudden act, but he reciprocate it in the end. Jihoon lay Hyunsuk on the bed while he kiss and nibble the later lips. A string of saliva appear once Jihoon broke their kiss. Jihoon stare at Hyunsuk's eyes and smiling. His heart beating loud looking at Hyunsuk's pretty face.