Proxy ??????

*** Time Skip***

(Y/n) P.O.V

I woke in a daze and everything felt fuzzy. I look around to see where I was. Turns out I was in a room with knives hanging from the walls. The smell of blood lingered in the air. Then I heard the door opening so I rushed to lay down and pretended like I was sleep. "So who is she" an unknown voice whispered. "I don't know some human girl Jeff bought home." "Why the hell are you two are in my room!" I know that voice its Jeff and he sounds angry. I really want to go home now. Soon after I heard a door slam which made me jump up really quick.

Jeff's P.O.V

I left the room to go use the bathroom real quick, but when I came back I saw EJ and Ben standing outside my room door. I got real heated and yelled "Why the hell are you two are in my room!" They turned around and ran. Soon as they left I slammed the door shut and saw that (y/n) had woken up. "Where am I?" she asked with a worried look on her face. I told her we were at slenderman's mansion. Her (e/c) eyes widened with a worried look. "When can I go back home?" after she said that all I could do was laugh at her question, which seemed to worry her even more. Then I explained to her how she is going to stay here with me and become a creepypasta. As soon as I was done explaining that to her I heard slender mom call me into his office and asked me to bring (y/n) with me.

(Y/n) P.O.V

A lot of thoughts were going through my head as I was trying to process everything that Jeff was telling me. When he was finished it felt like a static voice in my head that was making me dizzy. It was telling Jeff to come to it office and for him to bring me with him. While we were walking down the hallway Jeff had a worried look on his face, like something bad might happened. We got to this door that was marked SLENDERMAN. "Enter children," it was that static voice again that was giving me a headache. When we walked into the office there was a tall pale man he had no face, and he was wearing a black suit. "So I see you have bought a human here Jeff. You know how I feel about bringing humans to the mansion." "I bought her here to become my proxy, I think she has a lot of potential of becoming a creepypasta." "If you think that she can become a creepypasta then I'll accept your judgment for now. But if she does not live up to the potential, then we will be forced to dispose of her, whether you like it or not." When slenderman said that my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach. "You child what is your name?" (Y/n) sir. "Well (y/n) it seems that from now on you will be Jeff's proxy and if you do not kill someone by the end of the week I will dispose of you myself. You two are now dismissed." Jeff and I walked out of slenderman's office and when we did there were two boys standing in front of the door. One of the boys looked like Link from the Legend of Zelda, but his eyes were back with red irises, and the other boy had a blue mask with black ooze coming from his eyes and a black hoodie and black pants. "EJ, BEN what the hell do you want" Jeff snapped at them. "Nothing really we just wanted to me your new friend, come on Jeff tell us her name, she looks hot" "Her name is(y/n) and stay away from her you perverted elf." I couldn't help but laugh a little at BEN. "(Y/n) the weird elf is BEN and the weirdo in the mask is Eyeless Jack, but we call him EJ for short. Nice to meet you two I'm (y/n).