So much mess

Jeff POV

I finished the mission slenderp gave me earlier than expected. Guess I can go back home now. That girl better have done what I said or else she is gonna go to sleep.

Your POV

I woke up groggy and very sleepy. I rubbed my eyes and gt up from the floor. 'Did I really just fall asleep on his floor all night." I hopped in the shower and threw on some gray sweatpants and black tank top and headed downstairs to the living room.

Ben and a boy I haven't seen before was playing Call of Duty on a Xbox. "Hey Ben" I said as a yawn escaped my lip. He din't even look away from his game and said "Hey y/n wassup" "Tired." I responded. "Oh before I forget this is Toby if you guys haven't met before. He is.another one of slender mans proxies." I looked at.the boy and said "hey Toby nice meetin ya." He started staring at me and said "Oh yea y-your Jeff's proxy aren't you." I nodded in response and he said "I would be careful with that guy hes crazy." "Aren't 't we all." EJ said coming from upstairs with kidney in hand.

After awhile me, EJ, Ben, and Toby was playing Call of Duty on multiplayer mode in the living room. Ben shouted in victory as he.won.yet again and Jack and Toby both.groaned in annoyance. "Man y/n you are way better at playing this then Jeff. Whenever he losses he whines like a four old." We all started laughing and then the door slammed opened reveling a pissed off Jeff. "What you say about me elf boy." "Stop fucking calling me that smile child." Jeff got really pissed and pulled out his knife and lunged at Ben. For some reason I thought it was a good idea to intervene. Then I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder and black dots covering my vision. Before I blacked out I heard a panicked voice yell my name, then everything went black.