Big Sis

Your POV

I went downstairs and sat next to BEN. He was too into his videogames to notice that I was there. While I was watching him play I started to get lost in thought about my family. I wonder how they are, do they miss me, have they been looking for me. While I was processing everything in my head BEN started waving his hand in my face. "Hello earth to y/n are you there?"

I shook my head breaking myself out of my trance "huh..did you say something BEN?" He just stared at me and said "Well you was spaced out so I was trying to see if you were okay." "Oh yea I'm fine...just had a lot of things on my mind is all....hehe" I said rubbing the back of my head in embarrassment. "Okay ...wanna watch some tv?" he said turning it on "um sure."

Me and Ben was watching (y/f/s) when jeff walked in and sat on the other side of the couch. He seemed bored and irritated 'O wonder what got into him' I glanced at him from the side of my eye and started watching t.v. again. Then out of nowhere the dream last night flashed in my head and the small argument I had with Jeff. 'That's probably why' Not knowing I let out a small sigh and Ben asked "hey y/n are you okay." I looked up and said "oh..um yea. I'm just tired I'm gonna go take a small nap."

I got up to walk away and I could feel Jeff watching me as I left. I was walking to the room when a little girl with wavy brown hair, pink nightgown, and emerald green eyes ran into me and falling over. "Are you okay?" She got up and started crying. "No I can't find my teddy anywhere." "Don't cry...how about I help you find him." She looked up at me with her watery green eyes and said "o-okay." I.grabbed her hand and she led me to her room. "While we were.walking I asked "what is your name by the way." "Sally" "Nice to meet you sally..i'm y/n."

When we got to her room we tore the whole room apart looking for her bear. Then we heard a small knock at the door and a boy wearing an orange hoodie with a black mask with red eyes and red frown stitched into it. "Sally I found your bear it was in the laundry room for some reason." She jumped up and down in joy and ran to the hooded male saying "thank you hoodie for finding him." "No problem sal" he said rubbing her head.

He then looked up at me and said "hey sal who's your friend?" She looked up at me and said "oh that's y/n she was helping me find my teddy." He then stood up and said "oh I remember now your Jeff's proxy. Well I'm hoodie." "Nice to meet you hoodie and thanks for finding Sallys bear we couldn't find it anywhere." "No problem" Then I felt a small tug on my shirt and salley was looking up at me with her green eyes and said "do you wanna have a tea party with me." "Um maybe later I just wanna go relax right now."She then gave a small smile and said "okay see you later big sis." I smiled and said "see you later" I waved to her and then left to my room.