His Past

Your P.O.V

After Jeff left I started to drift back to sleep. No use in staying up cause of one nightmare.

When I opened my eyes I was in front of another house. This one was different from the last house. I walked into the house being cautious of where I was. I went into a bathroom to see that there was blood everywhere and on the mirror written in blood it says 'Aren't I Beautiful'  Then suddenly I heard the women scream and then a crazed laughter, it sounded like a guy. I ran to where the scream came from, when I got there I saw a man in a white hoodie and black pants standing over a dead woman and man with a knife in his hands. 'Jeff?' The man turned around for me to see that it was Jeff. I gasped and hurried to cover my mouth so he couldn't hear me and I ran around to the nearest room to hide.

When I got into the room there was a boy sleeping he had shaggy brown hair then I heard Jeff approaching the room so I hid in the closet. Suddenly I heard Jeff yell Go. To. Sleep and the boy started to scream hoping that someone would come help him. After the Jeff killed the boy it sounded like someone was coming towards the closet so looked for something to protect myself. Suddenly the door swung opened revealing a blood covered Jeff and I was yanked out of the closet. "Awe y/n you look tired let me help you go to sleep" He then raised his knife ready to strike me and I closed my eyes hoping to wake up.

I shot up from my bed thanking god that it was a dream. But it kinda wasn't I'm still stuck in this crazy house with a bunch of killers and I too am becoming one myself. Slowly losing my sanity and that is exactly what they want. Oh well I guess I have to accept it then, besides it might be fun. I started to change into some black skinny jeans with a f/c tank top and some black converses. I headed  downstairs to the kitchen to find Jeff already eating. 'Maybe I should tell him about the dream I Just had.' Then again he might not wanna hear it.

"Hey Jeff can I talk to you." "What about?" he said in a groggy voice. I shrugged my shoulders and said " A dream I had last night" he just rolled his eyes and said "Yeah what ever." So we sat at the table and I told him the story as I was telling him this eyes seemed a little shocked. I finally finished and said "well" He huffed and said "All that actually happened, the family I killed and the dream was my family. " My eyes widened in shock "What???!!!"