Escape

When I came to I was back and my room. There was a sharp pain in my head and I started to rub it to see if I could ease the pain a little. No such luck. I got up from the room and went downstairs to make an ice pack for myself. When I got downstairs my sister Natalie was sitting at the Table waiting for me. "Y/n where were you yesterday? The school called and said you didn't show up for any of your classes and you came home late last night. " She glared at me and then her face softened. She sighed and said "Y/n I'm sorry but I have to do this. I'm sending you to live with a friend of mine to see if it can straightened you out a little." "What? Why do I have to leave it wasn't even that big of a deal !?" She shook her head and stood up crossing her arms "I'm not going to argue with you about this. Your leaving tonight now go pack your bag." I glared at her then turned around and stomped up the stairs to my room."

I sat in the windowsill to my room and stared at the forest from outside my window. Its funny every time I look at the forest it feels like something or someone is calling me to it and I get these visions. My eyes started feeling heavier and eventually I fell asleep.

*Dream*

I was standing in a clearing in the forest. It was night and the trees were kind a eerie and dark. A static sound was surrounding me and my headache. I grabbed my head in pain and feel to my knees on the forest floor. When I looked up the was a tall slim creature wearing a suit and no facial features. "Y/n " "Are you really talking to me?" "Yes child. I need you to listen to me very carefully. I need you to leave soon as you wake up and run into to the forest. When you spot my proxies they will no what to do. Just leave immediately, don't worry about packing anything." I was a very confused. "Wait how do I know that I can trust you?" "I understand how you feel at the moment, but right now I need you to leave. Your in great danger my child and need to leave." After he said that he disappeared and everything went black."

*End of dream*

I woke up gasping for air and a killer headache. I looked at the forest and I saw the two boys from the other day. I climbed out of my window and ran towards the forest. When I got there the boy with the white mask said " Alright y/n we have to get going before clockwork notices your gone." Before I could say anything the boys started running and dragging me with them. "Wait! Who is clockwork and who are you guys." At first the boys didn't say and the the boy with the orange goggles spoke "Y/n we can't explain anything right now. But you will get all the answers you need as soon as we get to the mansion." I know I don't know these two boys, but I feel as though I can trust them.

Normal POV

"Y/n it's time for you to... Shit she's not here." The brunette pulled out her phone and said "Liu she's not here we have an issue."