the plan

Your POV

When I opened my eyes I wasn't in my room anymore. Then I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and I winced in pain. "So your finally awake, it's about time I want you awake so you can watch me kill my brother." ​ I looked to see where the voice was coming from and it was the boy who I've been seeing for the past couple of days. "Why do you want to kill Jeff, he's your brother." "Because​ evil like him shouldn't exist in this world and those like him. After I'm done with Jeff I'm going to kill everyone in that mansion." " You can't kill all of them alone" Then a smirk appeared on his face " Who said I was going to be alone " His voice changed into a more deeper and demonic version. " Wha-what happened to your voice? " " I'm the other half of Liu, my name is Sully"​ After he said that I saw something moving in the bushes. I don't think Liu has noticed it yet. Then I saw a flash of white. Relief washed over when I noticed it was Jeff. But then I remembered what Liu said 'I hope Jeff can beat this guy' "​ Hey what are you staring at?" 'Nothing" I quickly answered. " Oh so I'm nothing huh? And to think I came all the way out here to save you. But if you don't need any help I'll just be on my way" "Jeff " I growled. "Alright alright I guess I'll help you" I rolled my eyes at his comment.

" Hey Jeff long time no see" "Cut your crap Liu give me y/n back" "Why should I your going ti ne dead soon anyway, and when I'm done with you who knows what I'll do to your little girlfriend. I may kill her or keep her for myself." "Hell if you will" Jeff screeched and then lunged at Liu with his knife out. Liu barely dodged and Jeff managed to cut his arm just a little. Then Liu ran and tried to punch Jeff but he easily blocked. While they were fighting I tried to untie the ropes around my arms. Liu pulled out a knife from his pockets and tried to stab Jeff with it. I needed to hurry and get the ropes off. While I wasn't paying attention Liu managed to kick the knife out of Jeff's hand. It landed near me and I managed to grab it and cut the ropes. By the time I cut the ropes Liu had Jeff pinned to the ground and was getting ready to stab him. ' Paybacks a bitch ' I hit Liu in the back of the head with the butt of the knife and he fell limp on top of Jeff. Jeff then pushed Liu off brushing himself off as he stood up. "Looks like I ended up saving your sorry ass" "Shut up smart ass" "So what are we going to do with him?" "We are going to bring him back to the mansion to find out his plan on trying to kill the creepypastas, and yeah I overheard the whole conversation between you and him." "Oh okay well let's just get going then." Jeff nodded his head and threw Liu over his shoulder and we walked back to the mansion.

*Time Skip at the mansion *

When we entered the mansion slenderman teleported in front of us. " Child what is the meaning of this why is Liu here?" "We brought him here to figure out who is trying tonlill us." "Very well tie him up in the basement we'll interrogate him when he wakes up." After he said that he teleported away and me and Jeff went to the basement.

*Meanwhile in the forest*

??? POV
" We have to work fast Liu has been captured abd and the plans have changed."