Prank

For the past couple of days Jeff haven't let me out if his site. Sometimes at night he would sneak in my room while I was sleep. Not that i had a problem with it. It just seems to be a little annoying sometimes. I'm surprised he haven't tried busting in the shower yet.

"Y/n open the door" speak of the devil. I opened up my door to see an annoyed Jeff.

"Whats up?"

"What have you been doing in here?"

" Just relaxing"

" mind if i join you."

"Do I have a choice?"

"No"

I close the door and walked over my bed to lay down. Jeff laid beside me and took my arm and started tracing the "J" he carved in with his thumb. Soon enough he fell asleep but i couldn't. Then an idea popped in my head for a perfect prank.

*Time Skip to the prank*

Soon as Jeff woke up he went downstairs to get a snack. I handed him a can of cashews and walked into the living room and sat next to BEN who was watching TV and EJ who was reading an anatomy book. "Hey y/n what's up?" he said with out looking from the TV . I started to giggle a little
" Oh you'll see in a minute."

EJ closed his book and said "Y/n what did you do this time."

"Umm"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS" we heard Jeff scream from kitchen.

"See ya later guys" i said as. I bolted up the stairs.

"Y/N GET DOWN HERE"

I.could hear his heavy footsteps coming up the stairs and I hid in the first room next to me. The room i ran into was Sally's room and her and LJ was playing tea party.

" He Big Sis what are you doing here?"

"Oh umm hiding from Jeffery."

"He he was that you he was yelling at? LJ questioned.

"Um yeah"

Soon enough we heard pounding on the door followed by an upset Jeff.

"Quick hide in the closet " sally whispered.

I ran in and threw a couple of stuffed animals on me just on case. I heard the door open and Jeff yelling " Have you guys seen y/n she put a whole bunch of fucking roaches in my cashews and I almost fucking ate one."

LJ couldn't hold in his laughter and said " no we haven't seen her at all."

" Yeah right I don't believe you."

The. Jeff tore through the closet to find me sitting under a whole bunch of stuffed
animals. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulders and stomped out of the room. "Let me go" I started banging on his back. "Nope" Soon we we're in his room and he threw me on his bed.

"What the hell was that y/n?"

"I was bored' I whined

" Next time you get bored prank BEN"

"I'm sorry" i said with a pouty face.

" Yeah whatever now you owe me cashews"

" ha ha I love you too Jeffery"