Confused

Your POV

I was still sitting outside of Jeff's door holding with my hands still clutching my chest. Then Toby walked by and looked at me and said "Y/n are you alright?" I looked up at him and put on a fake smile and said "yea I'm alright, I was just getting ready to head downstairs" he shrugged it off and continued to wherever he was going.

Finally I got up from the floor and started to walk downstairs to get Jeff his dinner. When I walked into the kitchen Masky and Hoodie were at the table eating cheesecake (like always ). I went to the fridge and pulled out some food to make a sandwich.

"Hey y/n how's Jeff doing?" hoodie asked eating his cheesecake.

I gave them a fake smile and said " oh he's doing fine. He's just getting some bed rest.

" Good luck keeping him there" masky grumbled. I sent him a small glare and said " what do you mean?"

Masky sat back in his chair and said " oh nothing, it's just that Jeff isn't known to be the type of person to stay in one place for too long." Luckily I was finished with his food and hurried to his room to check on him.

Thankfully he was still in his bed with his back turned from the door. "What do you want y/n" he growled.

"Is that how you treat the person who made you lunch" I fake pouted. He slowly sat up on his bed and I walked over to give him his food. Before I could leave Jeff grabbed my arm and said "why did you do that?"

I looked at him confused and said "what make you food. Well i couldn't..." I was cut off by him saying " No you idiot. Why did you kiss me?"

I frowned started to say something until BEN busted in the room " Hey Jeff i came to check on you and woah am I interrupting something here?" I pulled my arm away from Jeff and he looked down at his covers and i walked past BEN and said " no I wad just leaving. " I walked out of the room without looking back at Jeff but I could feel the pain of sadness. I just ignored it and headed to my room. I'm sorry Jeff.'