Losing Sanity

Your P.O.V

I can't believe I did that I actually killed someone and the worst part is..I liked it. The whole time we were walking back.it was silent.and a little awkward. Jeff kept glancing back at me like he was worried. In all honesty I felt fine. Then i started to flashback of what happened.

flashback :)
I ran after the women when she reached her room she tried to close the door and I slammed into it forching her to fly back into the wall. Then she took yhe book that was on her desk and smacked it into my face. "Alright bitch that really hurt." I growled at her. I ran up to her and grabbed her by her hair and yanked her up and sliced her throat open. The sounds of her screaming and choking on her blood filled me with happiness. I rally enjoyed it i tgen started stabbing her all over and the feeling I couldn't really describe it. Then Jeff ran into the room I just stood there with a blank expression on my face and blood covered cloths.

End of Flashback :(

A small smile crept on my face just thinking about it. Before I knew it we were back at the mansion.

Jeffs P.O.V

I glanced over at (y/n) before we reached the mansion she seemed to be smiling about something. She must be remembering what happened back at that house. Before enetering the masion I turned to (y/n) and told her "i have to give slender a report on what happened to night just go up to the room and go to sleep. Thinking about what i said i just chuckled a little before heading to slendicks office.

Your P.o.v
After jeff left i went yp to the room we shared for now and sat on the bed. I looked at my blood soaked cloths. Man i need a shower so I grabbed a t-shirt and some sweatpants and went in the bathroom connected to the room. When i got out I couldnt stop thinking about what happened. How im slowly losing my mind. The worst part is I'm actually liking it.