Remembering Good and Bad Times

It's been a few days and I still can't remember anyone else except for Jeff . I was sitting in the living room watching Jeff and the elf boy play video games. I think his name is BEN, I really don't remember. "Ha I beat you again smile child." Jeff just glared at him and growled "Your only winning because your cheating ya midget elf?" Then BEN eyes flashed red and said "I dare you to say that again you smiling freak" Jeff stood up and grabbed his knife out of his pocket and said "Let's go elf boy." Before they could start fighting I yelled at them to stop and then my head started hurting again like the time I remembered Jeff.

*Flashback*

"Hey Ben" I said as a yawn escaped my lip. He didn't even look away from his game and said "Hey y/n wassup" "Tired." I responded. "Oh before I forget this is Toby if you guys haven't met before. He is another one of slender mans proxies." I looked at the boy and said "hey Toby nice meetin ya." He started staring at me and said "Oh yea y-your Jeff's proxy aren't you." I nodded in response and he said "I would be careful with that guy he's crazy." "Aren't 't we all." EJ said coming from upstairs with kidney in hand.

*End of Flashback*

When I opened my eyes Jeff and BEN was staring at me with worried expressions on their faces. Jeff grabbed my hand and said " Y/n are okay?" I rubbed my head and said yea I'm alright. Can you take me to EJ I think I need something for my head pain." "Y/n you remember EJ?" Jeff shouted in my ear. I rubbed my head and said "Yea and I think I remember BEN and Toby as well. But just bits and pieces" "That's good then, your memory is starting to get better." I shrugged my shoulders and said "Yea I guess so. I'm going upstairs to lay down for a bit" Jeff let go of my hand and let me go to my room.

I went to my bed to lay down and then my head started hurting again.

*Flashback*

Me, EJ, Ben, and Toby was playing Call of Duty on multiplayer mode in the living room. Ben shouted in victory as he won yet again and Jack and Toby both groaned in annoyance. "Man y/n you are way better at playing this then Jeff. Whenever he losses he whines like a four old." We all started laughing and then the door slammed opened reveling a pissed off Jeff. "What you say about me elf boy." "Stop fucking calling me that smile child." Jeff got really pissed and pulled out his knife and lunged at Ben. For some reason I thought it was a good idea to intervene. Then I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder and black dots covering my vision. Before I blacked out I heard a panicked voice yell my name, then everything went black.

*End of Flashback*

I shot up from my bed panting really hard and holding my shoulder where I thought I got stabbed. I pulled down my shirt and saw the scar from when I got stabbed still there. 'So that really did happen huh?' I released my shirt and laid back down in the bed and closed my eyes eventually falling asleep yet again.

*Dream*

I was with BEN in the living room playing Call of Duty. Ben was cheating like always. "Dude that's not fair you made my character get shot in the head." Ben kept playing and said "I don't know what your talking about." I rolled my eyes and said "Yea whatever." Then Jeff walked downstairs saying "Hey y/n don't get mad cause you suck." I paused the game and turned to him and said "I could beat your pale ass." Then Jeff walked over to the couch and said "Is that a bet?" "Hell yea it is."

Then he said "If I win then you have to be BEN's maid for a week and wear a maids outfit." Ben then shouted in excitement and I rolled my eyes and said "Fine but if I win you and Ben would have to listen to Sally all day and do whatever she says and you would have to be nice to Jane for a week. 'What ?! Be nice to that bitch!!!Hell no." Then I looked at him and said "Tch then the bet is off." He started growling and said "Fine....deal" WE shook hands on it and I started to play one on one with Jeff.

**Time Skip**

After two hours of intense game play it was over. "Ha I kicked your pale ass." Jeff growled in irritation. "Whatever I'm outta here." "Not yet sir you have to keep up with your end of the deal." He looked at me with angry eyes and I called for Sally to come downstairs. When she finally came down I whispered something in her ears and she giggled. Jeff gave us a skeptic look before she dragged him off to her room.

Sally came downstairs with Jeff and BEN. They both had makeup done and was wearing ballerina outfits. Then Sally said "Say what I told you to say." Jeff growled and crossed his arms and said "No" Then a scalpel flew past his face and we looked at EJ who said " Do it " Then Jeff huffed and said "Fine"

Jeff and Ben started twirling in circles and said "I'm the prettiest ballerina in the world. No one is more graceful than me. Watch me twirl and jump and dance with glee." Everyone else was in a fit of laughter unable to breath. Jeff turned red and ben tried to hide his face in his hat. Then Jeff tried to walk off and I stopped him and said "Aren't you forgetting something." Jeff looked at me and growled and mumbled "Bitch" "Thank you...now do it." He turned to Jane and said "Jane you look gorgeous today and I'm an idiot." "Damn straight " she said still laughing. Jeff tried to attack her and I stopped him and he turned around and stomped off to his room.

*End of Dream*

When I woke up Jeff was sitting on the edge of my bed with a skeptic look on his face. "What?" I asked him. "You were smiling and giggling in your sleep. It was kinda creepy and cute at the same time" 'Oh I'm being called creepy by the guy with a smile carved into his face.' "So what were you r dreaming about? Was it about yours truly?" "Yea it was actually. I think I was having a memory of when I won that bet against you and Ben and you both were dressed as pretty princess" I said with a grin plastered on my face. His smiled lefthis face if that was even possible and he said "You remember that huh" A smile strtched across my face and I said "Yep and I'll never forget it again"