11: LESSON LEARNED PT. 4

Oh hi there.

◇◇◇◇

It had been a week since the double date.

Which turned out to end in a total disaster. What happened was a male waiter had went to refill Jungkook's cup of water. The guy hit on him, flashing a wink at his way, Jackson caught it and didn't let it slide. He practically leaped over the table to punch the shit out of the guy. Got himself banned for the ruckus.

Yeah a mess.

After the four left the place Jungkook had questioned Jackson about the mysterious red mark on his neck as they walked out through the exit.

Yeah turns out Jackson also had the same red mark as Mark Tuan. They were twinning. Jungkook barely noticed when Jackson was eating, soo this only tickled Jungkook's suspicions even more.

"Oh it's just a mosquito bite." Jackson had answered with in a calm chill tone, as his hand flew up to cup it over the spot.

"Mosquito bite?" Jungkook questioned, with his eye squinting, sounding pretty doubtful about that. "Really?"

"Yeah babe what else would it be?" Jackson scoffed with a laugh, and wrapped his arm around the other. "Haven't you heard? Those fuckers grow bigger every year."

Jungkook hummed then said. "Mark has it too though."

"Outside his apartment was riddled with mosquitoes, but seriously it's all good."

Jungkook didn't feel all that convinced, well not at the fact about the insects getting bigger but the excuse Jackson gave him about those red marks being mosquito bites. Like both on the neck area? Almost the same spot too.

Also when Mark's apartment was mentioned. It lowkey raised another red flag.

But maybe Jungkook is worrying over nothing. Because no yeah he is, as if Jackson would do anything to hurt him. Nah that sounds utterly ridiculous, Jungkook's been loyal, Jackson too. Jungkook decided to shrug it off and lean his head on Jackson's shoulder.

Meanwhile Taehyung really preferred the wayyyy beginning when it was just him and Jungkook at the booth.Their interaction made the minty one overfilled with joy and forget about those other two. About a double date.
It was as if Taehyung and Jungkook were in their own world and date.

But of course reality had to cockblock and give Taehyung a whole smack to the face, reminding him that...

Jungkook isn't single.

Jungkook is taken.

Jungkook has a boyfriend.

Jungkook isn't interested in the same way Taehyung is to him.

So yeah when it was Taehyung and Jungkook alone it meant absolutely nothing. Which means Taehyung shouldn't get ahead of himself and he knows it. Tells himself that.

Through out the double date he didn't sense a spark between him and Mark. Yeah some small conversations were traded but there was nothing more to them. Jungkook and Jackson did most of the flirting.

But back to Taehyung's silly ole' crush on Jungkook, he very recently had a dream about him.

Not a wet one but more of a soft as a puffy cloud one. It was set in place at the dormroom, Taehyung was on his bed and there snuggled up in his arm was Jungkook. No words said he was just holding the other, arm wrapped around keeping him close, comforting him. Taehyung could feel affection from Jungkook as he was just there perfectly fine wth Taehyung's touch.
It felt so nice. So so nice.