chapter 1

In the living room there were jungkook parents as well as as y/n's parents. They were happily talking with each other.

Y/D: Mr.jeon  where is jungkook?

Mr.jeon: Don't worry he is coming in few minutes.

Jungkook pov

I am standing in front of my future wife's house.

Even if I am a Mafia but still I am so much nervous because it's my time meeting an Indian girl and that also as my future wife. I don't even know her name.

Then I went inside. I saw my parents sitting with my future wife's parents. I went to them and sat on the couch.

Y/F: So jungkook dear how is your business going on?

Jungkook: It's good uncle

Y/F: Yaah... Call me dad not uncle

Jungkook pov

But I have not seen my future wife till now and they already decided everything.....

Jungkook :Ok dad

After some time*

Jungkook  pov

I was getting impatient. I was continuously tapping my feet on the ground and my brother's

noticed it and they all smirked at me.

Jimin:Getting impatient to see your

bride.....hmm...i see *smirk*

Taehyung : ohh..hoo*whisper shout*

Jungkook: yaah...keep quite*smiling and lill blushing*

Jin: OMG the Mafia King is blushing

Y/M: So shall we call Y/N

Mrs. Jeon: Sure

Jungkook  pov

So her name is Y/N...cute

Yaah stop it jungkook ..first Meet her.

Y/M: Neha bring Y/N down

Rose: Sure mom.

As they all were talking Y/N came down

She was wearing a beautiful black Indian saree.

Jungkook  pov

Wooow she is so beautiful. I was continuously admiring her god knows from what time. I was lost in her beauty until my mom called me in a teasing way.

Mrs jeon.: jungkook what are you thinking.

Y/M: So do you like our daughter

Mrs. Jeon : Ofcourse she is so beautiful.

Y/M: I think we should let them talk alone.

My eyes widen and look at my mom pleading so that she won't send me but she glared at me.

Mrs. Jeon : Go jungkook

Taehyung : go na* whisper*

Y/N led him to the backyard.

They both were standing on the backyard. There was an awkward silence between both of them for some time. But jungkook broke it.

Jungkook : I don't know the name of the dress which you are wearing but trust me u r looking beautiful. I want you to wear these types of dresses more after our marriage.

Y/N was so shocked after hearing that he already accepted her as his wife.

She started blushing of the thought.

Then he started coming closer to her and she started going backwards until she was stopped by the door. He put his both hands on either side of her body so that she can't run.

Jungkook : I don't know why but I want to wake up in your arms and look in your eyes for my entire life.
The only thing know is ' I fell for you at the first sight....and want to marry you.'

He started leaning closer to me.

Many thoughts were running in my my mind......is he going to kiss me?

I closed my eyes but felt nothing and when I opened my eyes I saw him looking at me with teasing smile.

Jungkook: you thought I was going to kiss you....not so soon wifey wait till our wedding.

Y/N: n-no i-i was not

Jungkook : really, then why you closed your eyes( coming closer)

Y/N: stop teasing me

Jungkook: see you don't even pushed me back that means you also like me

That's when I thought that didn't pushed him and my heart accepted him already.

I smiled shyly

Jungkook: Aww..my wifey is shy.

Y/N: stop

Jungkook: ok ok I will stop

Y/N: we should go now

Fact: jungkook's  mother is indian in this story.

They both went back to the living room.

Everyone was looking at them smiling and then they both said that they accept this marriage. Jungkook's  mom came to y/n and hugged her. Then she whispered something to RM and he went outside and came with a jewellery box.

Mrs. Jeon : jungkook come and make y/n wear them.

Y/N,these anklets belong to jungkook' s grandmother she wanted to give these to jungkook's bride so I am giving it to you. jungkook came to y/n and wore them on her ankels. They fitted perfectly on her ankels. After some time of chit-chatting they were going back home.

Y/F:So now we will meet on our party right?

Mr. Jeon : yes

Jungkook's parents bid their goodbye and left. BTS left in another car.

Time skip

Y/N was sitting on the couch when the doorbell rang. She went to open the door and saw taehyung standing there. He came inside and asked y/n for her number. She gave him happily. Then he left.

Taehyung went his car and the members asked him if y/n gave her number or not. Taehyung said no.

After some time

Taehyung: hello

???: Hello

It was a female voice and they understood it was y/n.They talked about so many stuff.

The call ended and every member saved y/n's number in their phone.

Tae : jungkook aren't you going to save her number?

Jungkook : I memorized it.

Bts: ohhhhh love is in the air...
They all teased him he was blushing mess

After sometimes  they all reached home and everyone was so happy.

************************************
Hey guys this is a new story hope you like it it's a indian wedding story..
I am an Indian so I am very much happy in writing this story hope you all like it...
Please vote and comment💜
Your lovely author ❣️
Borahae❤💜
************************************
Guys should I do a face reveal...?
If yes then comment down I will reveal my face...👇
************************************