chapter 16

After a beautiful night jungkook opened his eyes and saw a cute face was buried in his bare hard chest.a smile crept on his lips.your hairs was covering your face he slide them behind your ear and kissed your head.

Your head was on his left arm as a pillow he pulled you more closer softly you both were still naked under the blanket last night she was exhausted and denied to take bath.

He pecked your lips and try to wake you up because it was 12 at day already.

"Jagiya"he whispered in his morning raspy voice.you whined and hug him more.your body was looking so small infront of him.he traced his fingers on the marks which he gave you last night.he smiled and caressed your back.

"Jagiya wake up its afternoon now "he said softly.

You pouted your and opened your eyes.he pecked your pouty lips and say.Good morning baby"

"Good morning kookie "you said cutely.

"Are you okay baby..i mean your lower region must be paining"he said with concern and love.

"Hmnnn its hurting kookie "you confessed.

"Let massage your belly baby" he said.

"Uh no kookie its alright it'll go soon don't worry"

"Did i asked your permission??"

"Nooo" you shook your head.

"Than keep quiet"

You smiled on his behaviour he massaged your belly well.

"Last night you did very good job huh"he said while smirking you blushed and hide your face in palms.

"Ahhhh jungkook faster just like that" he teased you.

"Jungkook please don't tease me"

After massaging you well he picked up you in After massaging you well he picked up you in bridal style and went for shower.you saw everything was prepared already.

"Oh you did this right" you asked he nodded

"But when ??"

When you were in deep sleep "he said and kiss your nose

"Awww my hubby is romantic."it look soo beautiful You said

"Its just starting babygirl"he pecked your lips.

Then he put your body in bathtub.warm water touched your body made you moan"ahhh" Don't moan baby or you want me to fuck you in bathtub.

"Kookieeee" you whined.

"Ok ok i'll not lets take bath"

He entered in the tub and sat behind you rubbed your sensitive body with soap and made you relax.after a warm bath he again picked you and placed your body on the table in the closet.he rubbed your body softly not want to hurt you by any any chance.