chapter 5

Next day of the engagement, in the morning. Jungkook was getting ready for his Tilak ceremony.

(It is ceremony in which groom goes to bride's house and bride's father put a mixture of holy things which may include turmeric,rice,rose petals etc and put it on groom's forehead. It is also a sign that bride's father accept him for his daughter with his whole heart. Exchanging of gifts and clothes also takes place.)

Jungkook wore a blue kurta pajama for the ceremony. And on the other side y/n was getting ready for her sangeet.

From today jungkook and y/n cannot see each other till marriage. They only can see each other if there is a rasam.

Y/N dress:

                    (Your outfit)

(Your outfit)

(Your makeup look)

               (Your hair style)

(Your hair style)

Almost in the afternoon jungkook and his family reached y/n's house. He greeted everyone and the gifts were exchanged. jungkook sat on the place which was set for Tilak function.

Jungkook to his mom

Jungkook : Mom why y/n will not be here? * sad*

Mrs. Jeon: jungkook just wait till wedding then we will not take y//n from you.

Jungkook: ok*sadly*

Time skip

Tilak ceremony was done and jungkook signalled tae to find y/n so that he can meet you secretly. Tae went from there secretly and started to search for you. After searching for some time he found you with your friends and sisters.

Tae left and went to jungkook and told him about you. Jungkook and tae left from there towards you but they don't know that the rest of the BTS were also following them. Jungkook and tae went to the garden and saw you and they started acting like they were on phone call . The rest of bts also came and hid behind the wall. You were sitting on the round table with your sisters and jungkook was staring at you without you knowing and same goes to tae ,he was staring at Mina without her knowing. When y/n saw jungkook she became shy but when she saw Mina sparing glances at tae you asked her.

Y/N: Mina do you like tae ?

Mina's eyes widened and she became all red.

Mina: o-ohh y-yes y/n I like him I don't know it was all so sudden but whenever he talks to me my heart starts beating very fast.

Y/N and rest of her sisters started laughing
Y/N: omg..my sister is in love

but little did y/n know that rest of her sisters and some other members of BTS also feels something for each other.

As they were talking and laughing jungkook was internally screaming for not able to talk to you. After some time you noticed rest of BTS standing behind jungkook and tae so you stood up and started walking towards rest of BTS.

Jungkook saw y/n coming towards him, his heart started beating fast. But when he saw you walk past him he frowned.

He looked behind and saw you talking with his brothers including tae. You were talking with them and he became jealous that he cannot talk to you but smirked while thinking of a plan to talk to you. Then he left from there you saw him walking away from their but you shrugged it of thinking he maybe have something to do..
************************************
Hey guys hope you all are doing good ❣️
If you like this chapter please vote and comment 💜💬
Love you all cuties...
Borahae 💕❤
************************************