chapter 7

Today was the day when Jungkook and y/n were going to do a Pooja in front of holy fire before their marriage and at night there was a cocktail party. Jungkookb and his family was getting ready to go to y/n 's house for the Pooja. Jungkook 's family bought so many gifts for y/n and her family. They got ready and got in their car.

Y/n pov

Here I am getting ready and my best friends and my sisters are teasing me so much .Each minute I am becoming a tomato by blushing. They are talking about our first night and after wedding life.

Y/n: guys pls stop Y/M enters and says

Y/M: Girls come with me we have some work and they left.

Y/n: thank god they left, now I can get ready freely. But suddenly I thought about jungkookb, how he looks at me, stares at me and...our first Meet when he was so close to me.

I don't know but I miss him,his closeness, his talks, his touch.*sad* But today we are going to sit together in the Pooja so we can be close again.*happy*.

Y/n got ready.

Y/n 's dress

Y/n left her room and went downstairs

Your sisters: y/n-ah jiju always hangs his mouth to the floor after seeing you. Today pls don't kill him with your beauty. We don't want our jiju to be a heart patient.

Y/n:* blushing*

Y/M: ok girls stop! they are here.

Y/n pov

I saw jungkook coming out from his car looking all handsome my heart started thumping in my chest.

I am feeling so happy.

Jungkook pov

I came out from my car and we went inside.

When I saw y/n I was again got under control of my heart. I was not able to think anything. She was looking beautiful.

Y/n's sisters : Look y/n our jiju 's mouth is again hanging and is on the floor. I immediately closed my mouth. But when saw y/n staring at me I chuckled. Mina shaked y/n and she came out from her dreamland. They went for Pooja and it started. Jungkook and y/n were sitting next to each other.

*time skip*

Pooja finished and jungkook 's family gave their gifts to y/n's family.

Their family was busy in their talks but jungkook and y/n were standing on other side.

Jungkook : y/n you look beautiful.

Y/n: thank you

Jungkook : y/n-ah I miss u when will be our end and we will be able to see each other other* sad pout*

Y/n:* chuckled* soo

Jimin:*gasp* yah tae we are hallucinating the Mafia King is pouting cutely.

Jimin: you were right tae , he is no longer the cold Mafia King. Did he hit his head to the plane before coming to India that he is doing all these things. Jungkook * death glaring both* why you two always ruin our moment.

Tae : jiminieee come behind y/n she always save me from this devil and she will save you too.

Y/n: *chuckled* jungkook pls leave them.

Tae: ok

After some time jungkook and his family left

It was night and they were getting ready for the cocktail party.

Jungkook 's family reached the venue.

And again he saw y/n and his jaw was on the floor

y/n 's dress

Jungkook  pov

Jungkook pov

Why she always makes my heart boom-boom* sigh* I can't do anything but to love her more.

Suddenly your sisters appeared from behind jungkook.

Karina : and jiju... again your jaw on floor.

Your sisters: laughs

Mina : you know what jiju I am feeling very bad for you two.

You two can't talk and meet each other but if you want to talk to her we can do some thing.

Jungkook: what?

Nisha: you want to talk?

Jungkook: ofcourse

Neha: then just wait and see what we will do*smirk*

Jungkook: don't do anything stupid my dear saalis( Hindi word for wife's sister). They separated and went to flirting with each other.

their families. As usual BTS except Jungkook and your sisters were flirting and jungkook and y/n were making disgusting faces.

Tae: you two are just jealous because you can't flirt with her and talk to her before wedding.

Jungkook and y/n:*rolls eyes*

That night went like this talking, playing etc.......
************************************
Hey guys how was the story hope you like it ❤
Please vote and comment💜👇
Borahae💕❤
************************************