chapter 15

Back to the story

It was afternoon and yn and Mrs.jeon  were alone in the mansion sitting on the dining table eating

Time skip

They finished eating and Mrs.jeon  went to her room but yn was in the living room because jungkook called her and told her to recieve the parcel. The doorbell rang and she understood that will be the delivery person.

She took the bag from him and he left. She went to her room to get ready. She went to take a shower and came outside and opened the bag and saw a beautiful saree,she smiled and wore it.

The saree

When she wore it,her eyes widened because she knew what intension tae was having for tonight by sending her a net saree

When she wore it,her eyes widened because she knew what intension tae was having for tonight by sending her a net saree. She shrugged her thoughts and went downstairs.

jungkook  called her and said that they are waiting for her and Mrs. Jeon in the party. They both left for the venue. They both entered and greeted her family. Jungkook saw her and his breathing stopped for a moment. He thought how beautiful she was looking and he will not be able to control him for tonight. She saw jungkook looking at her. He went towards her and kissed her cheeks. He slid his hands on her waist and brought her to the family members. They all enjoyed the night and all went home.

Time skip in car

(tae n yn were alone)

Jungkook: yn-ah you are looking so beautiful.

Yn: thankyou kookie.

Time skip at home

They both reached home and went to their room. Jungkook got a call so he was in the balcony of the room and yn was in the dressing room removing her makeup and jewellery. She flinched when someone backhugged her and he was jungkook He crossed his both arms over her tummy bringing her closer to him
But got interrupt by his phone call
He groaned in annoyance and went to take the call.

Jungkook : I will be back.

It was like ten minutes but he was not coming back so she went to take a shower. Your bath robe...