chapter 13

Today jungkook and yn have to go to yn's house for some rituals and for dinner.

Present time

It was morning and yn woke up from her sleep. She saw herself in arms of jungkook who sleeping like a baby with a pout on his lips.

Yn pov

How can a Mafia be this cute. She was admiring each and every inch of his face. She poked his chubby cheeks and giggled a little. But her smile vanished when she saw that jungkook was seeing her with one eye open. She became shy and cleared her throat. She was going to get up from the bed
when jungkook again pulled her on the bed.

Jungkook : what was that wifey?

Yn: w-what?

Jungkook: what were you doing when I was sleeping?

Yn: n-nothing

Jungkook :oh really?

Yn: y-yes

Jungkook : just admit it wifey that you were admiring me

Yn became shy and hid her face in his chest. Jungkook smiled and kissed her head.

Jungkook:princess get ready we have to go to your house remember.

Yn: oh yes wait I will just get ready. She was getting up but was again pulled back by jungkook  and she fell on his chest.

Jungkook: princess where is my morning kiss?

Yn 's eyes widened and said no

Jungkook: why

Yn laid her head on his chest and after gaining some courage she kissed his cheeks.

Suddenly jungkook lift her up

Yn: what are you doing jungkook?

Jungkook : I am taking you to bathroom

Yn blushed

Yn: u-uhh n-noo c-can do it m-myself.

Jungkook: but I want to * pout*

Yn sighed and slightly pushed him outside the bathroom.

Jungkook pov

Just wait for some time wifey* smirk* you will not be able to say no to me or ignore the topic(you understand what topic mean)

Yn took a shower and wore this

She came out and saw jungkook sitting on the bed talking on his phone

She came out and saw jungkook sitting on the bed talking on his phone. She went infront of the mirror and started wearing her makeup, doing her hair and jewellery etc.

Meanwhile jungkook  pov

I was talking on my phone when yn came out wearing a saree looking beautiful as always. I was looking at her through the mirror because the mirror was infront of the bed and she was back facing me. I was staring at her but my eyes got wide when I saw her naked belly because when she lift her hands to put the necklace, the hanging part of saree in front of her belly lifted up(in hindi pallu) showing her belly. I never saw her like this. I gulped as I went to her and backhugged her. She flinched when my hands came in contact with her exposed belly. Jungkook kissed her jawline upto her shoulder.

Yn let out a moan.

Jungkook : u are making it difficult for me princess

He made yn face him. Her face was all red because of shyness.

She was facing him so her bare back was facing the mirror

Tae: see you are making it difficult

Yn looked at the mirror and covered her back with her saree extra cloth and shyly went  out from the room jungkook chuckled and went to the bathroom.

Yn pov

I was all blushing when saw BTS sitting on the couch

I went to them and sat on the couch in front of  them. Their attention went to me and they all smirked.

Jimin: ahem sooo how was your first night?

Yn became a tomato but stopped when heard a voice. She saw jungkook coming down wearing his suit.

Jungkook : it was good do you want explanation?

Jimin no no

Jungkook smirked at yn and she looked away.

Time skip

Now they are at yn 's house. Jungkook was doing so many things to get yn 's attention but she was ignoring him or saw was busy in the kitchen with others.

He saw yn going upstairs. He excused himself from talking and secretly went behind and hid in the guest room. He saw yn coming back from room. Suddenly someone pulled her inside a room. He covered her mouth to prevent her from shouting. She was going to protest but stopped when saw jungkook.

Jungkook: wifey why are you ignoring me

She looked down.

He lifted her chin up

I told you not to ignore me. Now you will get a punishment.

Yn: wha

She was going to say when tae started kissing her neck

Yn: j-u-ng-koo  s-stop p-p-please n-not here.

Jungkook : no princess

She closed her eyes throwing her head back giving more access to jungkook  as she liked it

Jungkook  smirked

She bit her lips hard blood came out.

Jungkook went from her neck to her upper chest and repeating it again.

After few minutes he stopped kissing her and saw her lips were bleeding from biting. He swirled his tongue around her lips and said

'don't hurt yourself wifey you are too precious to me' yn smiled and they both fixed themselves and went down and ate their dinner.

************************************
Whosoever is reading this FF,

Do you want me to make a mature content episode or not please comment if you want.. 😉

***********************************