chapter 12

Everyone was leaving the venue and going to their home. Yn and jungkook  secretly let the girls and BTS meet each other. After some time everyone left and jungkook was internally screaming from happiness that from today he and yn will be together. After some time they reached home.

Mrs.jeon: so yn and tae you can sleep together now.

Tae and yn became shy.

BTS winked at jungkook and went to their rooms

Jungkook: so let's go

Yn * nods*

They both enter their room

Yn: your room is really good

Jungkook smiled and said your stuff is already arranged here.

Yn: ok

With that jungkook got fresh and laid on the bed and yn started removing her jewellery and makeup. When she was about to remove her necklace, the necklace pin accidently got inside her back neck. Yn hissed in pain and blood started coming out from it. jungkook  immediately got up and went to her and asked what happened.

He saw that she was holding her back neck. He turned her around and saw blood coming out. He immediately wiped it and applied antiseptic to it.

Jungkook  done..you should be careful yn

Yn: thanks and sadly looked down jungkook  lift her chin up and said

Jungkook : I am not scolding you yn I am just telling you to take care don't be sad.

She smiled and went to the bathroom.

She came and saw jungkook laying on the bed . She went to him and laid on the bed but immediately got up and hissed in pain.

Jungkook : you should not sleep straight sleep on side. She immediately shifted her face to tae 's side and laid sidewise.

Jungkook bought her closer to him and laid his muscular hand on her waist. She started to get nervous.

Jungkook: don't worry i will not not anything without your permission.

She smiled and laid her head on jungkook's chest. He understood that she is comfortable with him now.

He kissed the top of her head and they slept.

************************************
Hello guys please vote and comment💜🙏
Next part coming soon... 😉

************************************