chapter 2

Finally it was the day when jungkook  and Y/N were going to meet after their first Meet.

Note: The party was held because of Mr. Jeon and Y/F business collaboration and also y/n and Jungkook wedding announcement.

Present time: Jungkook was standing with his and y/n's parents waiting for y/n to come. Jungkook was eagerly waiting for her.

Jimin saw this and said...Why are you always impatient to see her?

Jungkook saw him with what type of question is this dude?' look. He was going to say something when Suga elbowed him signalling something.

Then everybody's gaze went to entry door and saw y/n coming looking breathtaking. This is what you wore..

                    (𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩)

                    (𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙛𝙞𝙩)

               (Your makeup)

             (Your hair style)

             (Your hair style)

Jungkook was not able to take his eyes off y/n. Y/N came and greeted everyone and sat on her seat.

* Time skip*

Business meeting and presentation was going on and y/n and jungkook were spearing glances at each other.

Time skip:

The meeting finished and the party started. Some girls were flirting with Jungkook and he was started feeling uncomfortable but when he saw that y/n is getting angry and saw her jeaously face,he chuckled. On the other side taehyung  was trying to talk to Mina (pls army don't hate me for this I am not shipping any idol, I am also a army and I know that BTS said no to ship them') but she was playfully ignoring him. As on Jungkook's side he got rid off the girls and y/n was in comfort now. The rest of the day went like this.

************************************
Pls guys vote my work .It makes me happy. New episode will come soon. Stay safe..
************************************