chapter 6

Next day in the morning everybody was vey excited because from today the main function of the wedding were getting started. Today was the day of haldi (in this function the family members of the groom and the bride apply turmeric on their body for glow up for the wedding).

Jungkook was getting ready for his haldi. The haldi function was held in y/n 's house. Other members of BTS were also in jungkook 's room.

Jimin: I am very excited for today. I have never attended an Indian wedding before.

BTS: we too

Jin: jungkook ...get aside from the mirror I want to see my handsome faceu

BTS except jungkook : * rolls eyes*

Jin: Yaah...are you even listening to me?

But jungkook was in his own world in front of the mirror.

Jin : jungkook?

Jungkook :..........

Jin:huh....vxbjvehakbwajoajavwuakbwvuskhshaiwhvsuwkabvxxvnjdipqpigesvajkqbavdgiwjwbabshakbw
bwnsbsjjsjsjshbsbshwjnsbsjsjj.

Whole BTS exept jin: flinched + closed their ears.

Jungkook: hyung can't you keep quite?

Jin: you brat..you were lost in your own thoughts.

Jungkook: whatever

Mrs. Jeon entered the room

Mrs.jeon : let him get ready for his y/n

Jungkook : * became tomato*

BTS: * gasp*

Tae : oh god never believed that the heartless Mafia King and the cold CEO will blush some day and will become a tomato. BTS except jungkook and tae

Mr. Jeon : ok enough of talking we are getting

late.lets go

All: ok

They reached y/n 's house and greeted everyone. for haldi function. There was a curtain between Everyone go to the garden and sat on the place set tae and y/n seats so that they cannot see each other after sitting.

After some time y/n came wearing this.....

                 (Your haldi outfit)

(Your haldi outfit)

(Your makeup look)

(Your hair style)

Everyone present there gasped.

Y/M: *gasp*y/n-ah is that really you.

y/n: *giggle* yes mom

Your sisters: omg y/n you look stunning

BTS: y/n you look amazing

Y/N: thank you
Jungkook was staring at her with his mouth wide open. Y/n saw him and chuckled. When he realised he was staring at her he immediately closed his mouth. Y/n sat on her place and the ceremony started. Jungkook 's family and y/n 's family were applying haldi on Jungkook and y/n.

RM came to y/n and applied haldi while saying "you look pretty y/n".

Y/n: thank you oppa

Then j-hope came and applied haldi and said

J-hope: y/n you look awesome and Jungkook is saying you look beautiful. Y/n: *blushed thankyou.

Then y/n best friend came and threw a handful of haldi on her playfully.

Y/n: Yaaaah* screamed*

And started running after her. Everyone chuckled at their childish behaviour. And started running after her.

Everyone chuckled at their childish behaviour. Later the haldi finished and your sisters took y/n and BTS took Jungkook to take a bath at separate ways.

They both finished. And came to the family members. Night came and everyone ate and Jungkook 's family went home.

Jungkook was sad because today also he was not able to talk to y/n.

************************************
Hello guys
Please vote and comment💜💬
Borahae💕❤
************************************