chapter 10

It was the day when jungkook and yn were going to tie a knot with each other.

It was afternoon and the wedding was at night. Everyone was getting ready.

Jungkook  pov

I was in my room getting ready for the day I waited. I am more than excited because today yn will be mine. My brother's were helping me getting ready. I wore a Sherwani and my brother's also.

I was smiling in front of the mirror and was getting ready from so much time because wanted to look good in front of yn.

Tae: J-jimin h-hyung see he is again smiling like a psycho. Now I am getting scared of him.

Jimin: shakes his head,whatever but am I looking handsome.

Jin: ohh I am Jin worldwide handsome..you know. BTS:*rolls eyes*

Jimin: no you are a pig oink oink

BTS: laughs so hard.

Yn pov

Today is my marriage and I am very nervous I don't know how I will handle all these.

THEN my sisters came and told me to get ready.

Time skip

My lehanga..

I got ready and we all went to the wedding palace

Jungkook pov

We are all ready and went to the wedding venue

Time skip

Now I am sitting on the stage waiting for my angel to come.

And then I saw her through the glass wall coming inside the hall looking beautiful. I was lost in her beauty.

Jin:* fake cough* not again jungkook

Then she came inside with her sisters on her side. She came and sat on the couch beside me.

Time skip

It was the time of garland exchanging so they did. Then they went to the mandap. And the most important part of wedding started.

Jungkook  and yn sat beside each other in front of holy fire. The pandit started reading chants. Then jungkook  made yn wear the kumkum (sindhoor) in her maang and mangalsutra on her neck then they started walking around the fire seven times. It is a sign that there relationship will be for seven births.etc..etc.. with each round jungkook was promising in his mind that he will take care of yn and will always love and protect her and treat her good and always be with her in here good as well as bad times and same goes to yn she was also promising to be him forever and trust him.

Time skip

Now yn was official married to jeon jungkook aka the heartless Mafia King and the cold CEO.

The process of wedding finished and now they were getting ready for dinner.

A huge table was set for them .Both of the families sat and started eating. Jungkook  and yn were sitting with each other and eating.

Jungkook : now you are mine.

Yn:*blush*

Jungkook : *chuckle*

They both saw Jimin and taeand mina and neha flirting with eachother.

They both looked at each other and smirked.

Time skip

Now it was the time of a playful ceremony.

In the ceremony the bride will shake her kalira on the top of the girl sitting on the floor and the girl on which the part or a bead of kalira will fall will get married next.

So her sisters and her besties sat on the floor and rest of the members were watching them

                          (Kalira)

Mina : you know yn my turn will never come.

Y/n came to them and started shaking kalira on their heads. And the shocking was that the kalira beads fell on all of them.

Mina  blushed and hugged yn 's legs because she was sitting and yn was standing.

Jungkook saw BTS and saw they were also blushing. Jungkook  signalled yn to look at them and they both smirked.

Time skip

It was the time of the vidaai (goodbye). Everybody was waiting for yn at the exit.

She came with her sisters and mom but she was only sad she was not crying because she don't want to cry in front of her family. One by one she bid her good bye to her besties, her sisters and mom and lastly her dad was left. She hugged him tightly and bid her goodbye. Jungkook, yn and rest of BTS were in one car .Jin was driving and RM beside him Suga ,J-hope on the back jungkook and yn on their back and lastly Jimin and tae on the last.

There was silence for some time but it broke by the sobbing of yn. She didn't cried in front of her family but cried her heavy heart in the car. BTS were feeling bad for her and jungkook  hugged her for comforting her.

Time skip

They reached their house and Mrs. Jeon was and some of the family members were standing on the entrance gate to welcome them. Yn got in the house and everyone sat down. Jungkook's mom bought a vessel of milk mixed with rose petals and put a ring in it and told jungkook and yn to put their hands in the milk and find the ring.

They both started searching for it and jungkook found it so he put in y/n's finger. Everyone clapped.

************************************
Hello everyone
How you all are
Hope you all are doing good
Please vote and comment 💜
*pupp eyes*

************************************