Chapter 7 The Richest Brother 7

My Brother is a Big Shot Chapter 7: The richest brother 7

"Little Shu is back? Why is it so late today? Is there any delay in school? Go wash your hands and eat. Mom made your favorite sweet and sour pork ribs today."

Ding Yuehong served the meal while talking, but she didn't get a response from Yan Shu. She looked back and saw Yan Shu standing at the door with her schoolbag, her face very ugly.

"What's wrong, Xiaoshu, why is her face so bad, is she sick?" She hurriedly walked over and touched Yanshu's forehead.

"Mom, I'm fine." Yan Shu bit her lip, and her tears suddenly couldn't be held back, "Mom! My brother was kicked out of the house by my dad, and he was kicked out a month before his college entrance examination... "

Yan Shu is also in the third year of high school. When the teacher used the previous college entrance examination champions to motivate them, he mentioned Yan Qing. Only then did Yan Shu know that his brother had passed the provincial champion.

This is the first time she has heard of her brother's news after six years of separation from her, and it's still such good news. She was pleasantly surprised, so she searched the Internet for more news about her brother.

Then I learned that my brother had been kicked out of the house long ago.

Compared with the surprise that he passed the provincial championship, Yan Shu felt more distressed about what happened to his brother.

They have a good relationship between siblings, and she liked to play behind her brother's **** when she was a child. After separation, she never missed her father, but often thought of her brother.

I didn't expect to hear about him again, but this is the case. She felt sour in her heart, she couldn't tell whether she was distressed for her brother, or she remembered the grievances when she was abandoned by her father.

"What?!" Ding Yuehong was stunned, her face full of disbelief, "How could it be? How could your father do such a thing?"

"Why not! He can cheat in marriage, divorce you and marry a mistress, what else can't he do? If you have a stepmother, you will have a stepfather. According to reports, my brother was bullied by them and didn't even dare to take the exam. Good! How can you expect him to be so good to my brother! He was the one who kept you from taking your brother away, but he left his brother but didn't treat him well, how could he be a father like that!"

Yan Shu's accumulated resentment burst out all of a sudden. When Yan Changlin chose that woman and her child and abandoned their mother and daughter, Yan Shu didn't plan to recognize this father again. I can still call him Dad, because my mother advised her not to punish herself for the fault of adults.

Yan Shu showed Ding Yuehong all the reports about her brother she found on the Internet.

Ding Yuehong read it tremblingly, slumped on the chair, covered her face and wept, "Mom is wrong, Mom shouldn't be afraid of being laughed at by acquaintances, so she should hide away. You shouldn't leave your brother to your father, if we With a family of three together, your brother won't have to suffer all this. Your brother, how hard must your brother be..."

"I was kicked out when the college entrance examination was so important. Your father was so cruel. Isn't your brother his child? If it wasn't for your brother's success, it would ruin his life!"

Ding Yuehong felt so guilty that she kept blaming herself.

Yan Shu wiped away her tears and said firmly, "Mom, let's go get my brother back! He doesn't want my brother, let's do it, and the three of us will never be separated again, okay?"